Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 2:04 PM Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:53 PM.
Default Custom Skins- Listed In Alphabetical Order In CAS?
I'm in the process of looking for a new skin for my playables. The one I have been using for the past year isn't working for me anymore as it has too many gray undertones. I digress.

I have 6 new skins that have caught my eye, so I downloaded and installed them to see what they look like in game. The problem is not all of them are labeled in slider. I know which one I like the best, but that is one of the skins that is not labeled. If they are in alphabetical order, I can simply remove all the other ones and go about my business. If they're not, then I need to do the remove / install... wash, rinse, repeat process x3 and that would suck.

I love custom content creators and do my best to give credit. However, if stuff isn't labeled, I can't give credit for it or tell somebody where the fabulous skin came from. Label your stuff!

EDIT: Figured out the skin that I like. If anybody knows the answer to the question though, please let everybody know.