Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 5:13 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 4th Jan 2015 at 12:52 AM.
Default Textures not loading/replacing
Ok, I have two problems.

#1. CAW related problem.

After my long abscence from TS3 I decided to go back and create an ice-themed world. I was quite dissapointed to see that one of the custom terrain paint textures I painted with in CAW do not load in game. In fact, they do load, but only when camera is placed long-distance.

Here's the world in caw:

And here's it again in-game:

This is how texture looks from long distance:

And here it is zoomed in:

All of the textures I used are custom, but only this won't load. Plese help. I really, really want this world to look good.

#2. Navetsea skins problem.

It seems that whatever Navetsea skin I put in my game, it loads only on sims heads, and bodies stay default. I do not know if I'm doing something wrong, or is it some outdated CC that I'm using (Idk if I have any).

ETA: It seems that only male bodies stay default. Is this somehow related to body hair?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:06 PM
CAW problem was just temporary one, once I loaded it in game again, it worked.

The only problem I have now is Navetsea skins one.
I have "You are Real" project installed and it works fine. But male bodies are still default and they do not mach with keratin on their skin.