Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:27 PM
Middle-Eastern Nomadic Clothing & A Skintone
I've honestly looked around and am having trouble finding things that either work for the look, or don't have texture or mesh clipping (flickering) errors.

I'm wanting items I can use to make this character or at least one similar in appearance:

I already have extra sliders installed, so I can make him appropriately tall and enormous with stark facial features, plus nrass to get the genie/witch hybrid that should work for the skillset he should have, but clothing and skin are giving me trouble. All of the plantsim skins with bark seem to also have leaves, and from what I can tell, using a werewolf skintone (since the fur can look like wood if you squint) isn't the best solution since the ones I've found have 'dog' noses. All the turbans I've found either aren't the right style, or have bad mesh errors I do at least have some neck scarves and such that should work for the bottom part of his turban, so those don't need to be part of it, but the top part I just can't find. I have had no luck on the robes, since I need ones that don't have sleeves I've not seen any accessory pauldrons that'd work either. It's so frustrating.