Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 10:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets, Showtime, Island Paradise
After Installing Mods
So I just installed the master controller for Sims 3 and the teen pregnancy and marriage mod (and pregnancy clothes). I deleted the .package files you need to delete when you install the master controller. And when I opened the game a window popped up saying mod packages found. I said ok and chose my family. And instead of the Island Paradise underwater loading screen, the screen was just white and with the white loading stripe. I thought that was ok. Then I allowed the teen-adult romance and teen try for baby. And then I noticed that in live mode (only in live mode) the furniture was invisible. The sims could still use the furniture but it was all invisible. In build and buy mode it was normal. Then I resetted all the settings in the master controller but the furniture still stayed invisible. What could be the problem?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 2:08 PM
Hi @anete.maremae!

I'd like to ask, by "master controller", you mean "NRaas Master Controller"? I honestly am not aware of the requirement to delete any .package file before installing Master Controller. What exactly did you do?

Also, are you playing TS3 on Windows or on Mac? If Windows, what version?

Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody. And I'm trying to make something wonderful for The Sims 3.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pepoluan
Hi @anete.maremae!

I'd like to ask, by "master controller", you mean "NRaas Master Controller"? I honestly am not aware of the requirement to delete any .package file before installing Master Controller. What exactly did you do?

Also, are you playing TS3 on Windows or on Mac? If Windows, what version?

Yes, I mean NRaas Master Controller. This webpage http://nraas.wikispaces.com/how+to+install says I have to delete five .package files. I watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJP1O8anL6A and she said you have to delete those five.
I play TS3 on Windows 8 (64 bit).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:27 PM
Maybe I could just back up my saves an then re-install Sims 3? Then I could get the .package files back. Or can I download them somewhere?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:39 PM
Weird, just now I checked and I have all the .package files in the Sims 3 folder...