Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 5:37 AM
Default WCIF a mod that removes "Rude Guest" moodlet
Okay, so my Sim is a prostitute, and sometimes prostitutes get dirty so I want my prostitutes to make their money while they get a shower through the shower woohoo. The problem is that when they're on their way to the shower she'll get an automatic "Ask Sim To Behave" action that doesn't cancel the woohoo action but it irks me that she gets a 4 hour long negative moodlet for something that she instigated!

I have THE EXACT SAME QUESTION/PROBLEM/COMPLAINT/NEED TO MAKE A THREAD AS THIS THREAD: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=463053

I can't get them the reward moodlets because she's going around woohooing everyone in town and I can't be expected to deal with all of their dung. Inviting them for sleepovers also makes it difficult because her prostitution isn't just a night schedule. She has a day job, thank you very much. I mean, sure, I could just put them in her cellar until the sleepover option pops up but ain't nobody got time for that.

Simplified to the best of my ability; I want a mod that makes it so that when a visitor uses your shower they won't get berated for it. I'm sorry for sounding so sassy but just try to imagine everything in my post said in a cute anime school girl's voice.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 11:29 PM
I'm not sure of any mods that do this, but I'm pretty sure that what you're asking is one element of the Inappropriate trait. If you have World Adventures, there's also the Inappropriate but in a Good Way lifetime reward, available for 5,000 lifetime happiness points.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
#3 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 7:32 PM
I can't imagine the voice, sadly but I can agree with G-Mon, that reward allows you to do pretty much anything in other Sims homes without being told off for it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 8:14 PM
If you don't mind using cheats, you can cancel the action of telling them to behave and delete the moodlet rather than waiting for it to naturally. Just use testingcheatsenabled true and then left click the action to stop it and shift + click to kill the moodlet. (This of course works on any moodlet you want to ditch.) I myself want a mod like this very much as well, but this is a way to deal with it until someone makes the mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 10:42 PM
Guys, I already mentioned I didn't want to give every man in town the lifetime reward whatnot. :c I'm saying that I want my Sim to stop getting so butthurt over having a gentleman help her clean herself up. Seriously, she's woohooing with everyone in town and I usually invite them over before they woohoo each other but when she tries to have shower woohoo in her own house she just gets soooooo offended. And, yeah, SammWolf, I guess I just have to do that even though I don't like cheating with the in-game cheats (mods ftw) even if it's just the tiniest thing.

Thank you everyone for your time. c: