Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#251 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 9:04 PM
Congrats all

I'm sorry to see the rest go I wouldn't want to be a judge.

Thank you judges, I know it must be hard.

Can't wait to see the next round!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#252 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 9:50 PM
Oh, well.

It was a great contest and I'm glad I joined, thanks so much Sisaly! :D
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 10:11 PM
OMG I can't believe I made it to the next round! I'm honestly shocked, and I'm so glad the judges liked my entry! This contest is great Sisaly!

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.
Test Subject
#254 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 12:08 AM
congrats to everyone who's still in, and thanks sisaly for such a fun contest!
Banned
#255 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 1:24 AM
Grrrr. This was the wrong weekend for me to be busy. I wish I could've judged this round. Well, I'll try to be around for the next!

Congratulations to everyone who made it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#256 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 6:47 AM Last edited by Sisaly : 4th Nov 2009 at 12:28 AM.
Without further delay, here's the final round for The Ultimate Sim Makeover Contest.

For this round we are going with a Halloween theme.
You will need one Casual Headshot of your sim showing a light Goth look.
One Bodyshot of her in a Gothic look.
One Headshot of her dressed up for Halloween, she must be in costume.
One Portrayal of her at a Halloween Party OR the cemetary.

Entries are due Sunday Nov. 2nd. 11PM GMT -6.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Trick_Treat.rar (290.2 KB, 33 downloads) - View custom content

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
The other one
#257 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 11:38 AM
Ooh, what a pretty sim, I might download her to play in my game if you don't mind by some weird coincidence I made my first TS3 goth last night and started building her a gothic bachelorette pad. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Robokitty your lighting and composition in those last pics were awesome and your creativity and timing with the sims actions and expressions was pure genius :D

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Scholar
Original Poster
#258 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 11:54 AM
Thank you missroxor, of course you can download her!

Wait til you see the sim I have in the Upload Moderation queue. I hope she gets accepted soon.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Field Researcher
#259 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 3:36 PM Last edited by easypeaze : 28th Oct 2009 at 3:20 PM.
This will be fun! Good luck everyone!

Sisaly~As I suspected something major has happened to my main computer. I am unable to run the TS3 on my laptop. I don't know when the problem will be fixed. I am going to have to drop out. I am truely sorry to have to do this, as I was really enjoying this contest.
Scholar
Original Poster
#260 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 5:42 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that easypeasey.
I too have major pc issues. My pc won't power on. So I either need a new power supply or a new pc.
My laptop is a piece of crap and I hate using it.

kopple is the next in line for fourth place, so if it's ok with everyone, I'll let him take easypeasey's place.

Banned
#261 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 10:05 PM
easypeaze, that's awful to hear! I hope you get it sorted.
Field Researcher
#262 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 8:02 PM
Yay! I got it fixed! Thanks guys.
Scholar
Original Poster
#263 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:28 PM
YAY!!! I'm soooo glad you did...now to fix mine. :P

A little more than 24 hours left until the round closes.

Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight.

Scholar
#264 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 8:25 PM
Default Round 4: Trick or Treat - Sybil Coventry
Sybil Coventry
All that glitters
Is goth.

Sybil is a creative type. She loves to paint and express herself artistically, so when it comes to her fashion, she prefers to mix her black with neons in the style of a glitter goth.

Goth Bodyshot

To support her artist’s lifestyle, Sybil married a wealthy billionaire. However, she will not be content to live off his pocketbook her entire life. Her lifetime wish is to see the ghost of her wealthy spouse!

Goth Headshot

Her husband decided to throw a company party for Halloween, so here is Sybil getting ready for the party as a sexy Cheshire Cat. She doesn’t mind putting on a sweet smile while schmoozing all of her husband’s rich friends.

Halloween Headshot

Few realize how deep Sybil’s dark streak runs. While the Halloween party was still going upstairs, Sybil snuck away into the basement. And there, amongst floating knives and candles, she began a witchcraft ritual that would seal her husband’s fate once and for all.

Sybil at a Halloween Party

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Field Researcher
#265 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 12:44 AM
Great job robokitty! Your entry looks fantastic!
Field Researcher
#266 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 7:05 PM
robokitty, I love your entry! Gorgeous colors!

My computer has been acting very finicky with me lately. I am doing my best to get enough decent looking pictures in between game crashes. :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Scholar
Original Poster
#267 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 8:46 PM
Awesome job robokitty! I love all of the pics and the story. Nice name too.

If anyone needs an extension, I can give you 24 hours.

Field Researcher
#268 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 10:44 PM
I'm going to try reinstalling the game while I cook dinner. :crosses fingers: My neighborhood became covered in these weird rainbow colored question marks.

If I'm the only one holding things up, don't extend the deadline on my account; I'd feel awful.

Scholar
Original Poster
#269 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 1:20 AM
I'm extending the round until tomorrow same time so everyone else has time to submit an entry.

CisteCaise, those rainbow tiles are impossible to get rid of, so reinstalling is a good idea, but any saved games you 'saved' will still have that problem.

Test Subject
#270 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 3:07 AM
Hey guys,
catching up on all i missed.
Loved the last round entries.. especially the movie names.

Sybil looks great, RoboKitty
Field Researcher
#271 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 5:48 PM
Default Devlyn Carfax - Round 4
Devlyn Carfax

Devlyn Carfax is a graduate student at Sim State University who devotes her studies to vampire literature. She voraciously reads any vampire themed book she can get her hands on.

A self-styled "childe of the night," Devlyn often wanders off to the local cemetary after spending several hours at the local goth club called The Castle. Devlyn likes to unwind by the mausoleum and uses the ambience to help her with her writings. She also has been known to go ghost hunting in the cemetary, but with little luck.

This Hallowe'en her department was all dressing up as various nursery rhyme or fairy tale characters. Devlyn whipped up a feminine, yet still dark, Little Bo Peep costume to wear to the event.

After the party, Devlyn decided that she would again visit the cemetary and muse over a theme for a new poem. After a few hours of relaxing near the crypts, Devlyn heard a strange moaning noise. She went to investigate and came face-to-face with a real spectre! Devlyn was terrified and to this day has refused to visit the cemetary alone at night.

* Apologies for the horrible writing and lackluster pictures. Reinstalling everything has been a royal pain in the you-know-what.*

Scholar
Original Poster
#272 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 6:40 PM
CisteCaise, I love Devlyn! Nice cemetary shot.

easypeasey and LucyCat, you have 10 1/2 hours from this post. Can't wait to see them.

Field Researcher
#273 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 7:06 PM Last edited by easypeaze : 2nd Nov 2009 at 7:48 PM.
Default Calista Hargrove~Round 4~
Oh! I didn't know I was still in it(haha)...whoops!(Ima dork) Sorry!

Calista was five when she and her parents were in a horrible car accident, leaving Calista not only scarred on the outside but on the inside as well. Losing both parents, Calista went to live with her mother's parents. Scared and alone, the attic at her grandparents house is where she finds solace. There in that dusty old attic is where she found an old painting of the man she knows is her soulmate...

Calista spends most of her days in the attic...learning witchcraft. She knows she does not belong to this time or place. She is trying to get to her love. She must learn the spell before All Hallows Eve...or he will be lost to her forever.

Soon my love...

"With the light of the flame I will light your desire, when I speak your name you will feel my fire. Through the winds of time your soul is mine. The spell has been cast. SO BE IT!"
Scholar
Original Poster
#274 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 8:48 PM
Awesome cemetary pic easypeasey! She looks beautiful and scary.

All righty...just waiting on LucyCat...

Lab Assistant
#275 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 9:28 PM
Ahhh I have been out of town for the last couple days,but I'll have this done soon, I have some real life things that I have to do so sometime later tonight.

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.

Page 11 of 12