Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cloud and Zack FFVII - OUTFITS **EDIT**: ANGEAL ADDED

by Taure Posted 24th Mar 2009 at 5:56 PM - Updated 18th Apr 2009 at 3:43 PM by Taure

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 10:21 PM
Both links work fine.
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Taure
Please read the instructions for newbies at the site if you are this panicky and unknowing about custom downloads. You NEED the meshes indicated in the download box or else the clothes will not show up.

I've read the instructions, downloaded the mesh, put the files in the right place, and I can't find Zack's outfit anywhere. The scar download worked, but not his hair or outfit.
Where are they supposed to show up?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 11:04 PM
The clothes are all casual wear.
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 12:34 AM Last edited by ShadowX116 : 11th Nov 2010 at 1:17 AM.
The clothes are all casual wear.

I re-downloaded all the files and it's all okay now.
Awesome graphics!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 12:22 AM
Both links work fine.

How exactly do I download the bodybuilder mesh I need?

FABIO, AND THE POPE WILL RIDE IN ON GIANT CHICKENS, AND KILL US ALL!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD...It's also Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Just ignore that creepy old man watching you from his window wearing nothing, but boxers, and eating flapjacks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 9:58 PM
I've been looking for these! Thanks!
Page 2 of 2