Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 11:30 PM
cece15624 I do not what is more disturbing your cute avatar with a mad power sponge bob.. Your avatar and your post.

Or your avatar and your post with the picture. Either way... I love it

I hate it when the voices in my head talk about me as though I were not there...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 11:31 AM
Twins were just born to Agnes Crumplebottom and Leighton Sekemoto in Sunset Valley, and they are both quite attractive. (I took a peek in CAS cos I am too impatient to wait for them to actually age up naturally)

He has the fertility life time reward and the 'surrounded by family' lifetime wish, so I imagine that they'll probably have at least one more set of twins or triplets before I move on to play a different family. I suspect that all the children will be stunning.
(The skin I'm using is robokitties default faces in case you are wondering because that does effect their looks).
Screenshots
Scholar
#54 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaRiennee
Okay so I just tried this out for myself, I did the rendezvous thing but it didnt quite work so instead I used MC to give my sim an 'Instant Baby' and used Grim as the donor. I put the multiple up to 7 babies but my game crashed before I could take screenshots of them all

Number 1 is prettiest in my opinion. Oh by the way, they don't have eyelashes because I have the eyelash removal mod by SClub Privée.

Number 5 is nice in a "My dad is the Grim Reaper, don't mess with me," way.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Number 5 is nice in a "My dad is the Grim Reaper, don't mess with me," way.

It just occurred to me when reading your post that after years of having Master Controller and using the pollinate function to test genetics (and, I admit, chuckle at the "red-haired baby" messages they cause when married sims are involved) I never once thought of using Grim as a father. Dead sims whose ghosts were up and about? Sure. But never Grim.

I might have to try that sometime just for the heck of it.
Page 3 of 3