Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 6:55 PM
Default Cute pic !
For your witchy sims....
Screenshots

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 7:59 PM
5 of these can help feed and protect a family and their home. The other one just destroys it all... :P

Sorry, I just had to. :P
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 10:04 PM
Is confused...

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:52 AM
Posted this as a custom painting idea.... I'm always on the lookout for a photo or design for my sims to paint and place on their wall.
Checked through the paintings I had in my game and there weren't many for my supernatural sims ; so I've been looking around for ideas for them to paint.

" Inama Nushif "
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 9:55 AM
That sounds like a request.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 1:16 PM
Wasn't there a tool years back to make any picture into a buyable painting? And there's a mod which allows sims to paint different shaped canvases which might work with this.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 4:00 PM
Actually, this clip art pic worked fine for my sim to paint and put on her wall.
I just re-sized it and put it in the 'painting' folder of the sims documents folder.
And you're right, simsfreq, there's a mod to get a larger size painting so all of your sims' custom painting pics don't have to fit in the 300-500 jpeg catagory...but I never looked it up.
There's also a mod so paintings stay in place when you view your sims with the walls cut away, but I haven't tried it yet. (it's by Numenor ?)
Just working at the moment on paring down certain CC so the game runs faster. I really do not need 3 stone hearth stoves in my medieval hood, so i'm trying to see which one works and looks the best in game play.

" Inama Nushif "
Scholar
#8 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 4:55 PM
Tleiaxu3, I think you want Photo Studio, a plug-in for SimPE. There's a tutorial to do custom paintings with it here. It's a good intro to producing more complex custom content.

(Below deletion is because I managed to double-post instead of edit).
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 2:34 AM
"Eye of plumb and toe of bob.
Wool of cat and tongue of dog.
Simmer's fork, and Lothario's sting,
Gnome's leg, and Goth's wing..."

Er, yeah, I give up.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 2:45 AM
That was cute, k6ka !!
I'd try to add to that but I'm no poet......

Am presently working on a small village that is ruled by supernatural beings from the underworld. The medieval theme seems to fit it well, so I've been collecting stuff for my sims to display in their houses and businesses.

" Inama Nushif "