Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 36
Test Subject
#401 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 5:31 PM
that's AMAZING!! but when will you finish the other sliders??
Test Subject
#402 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 7:59 PM
I Love Ya, Love Ya, Love Ya!!

This is SO PERFECT....geez, why they couldn't think to put this in I don't know, but Delphy, hon, you've made me one happy 'curvy' sim fan, lol. Having a full-figured sims w/ lil' tatas was not making me happy. To be honest, I was downright pissed considering I got another mod in there that lets your sim have larger boobs (from SexySim2, I think)--but can only be seen when they go take a bath!!

Now I can say I'm truly happy to play again w/ a more realistic form!
Test Subject
#403 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 8:19 PM
Words cannot express how much I love you for this. I've always been bummed to have sims that are as flat-chested as I am / so little variety. XD Thank you!
Test Subject
#404 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 3:53 PM
First off, thank you very much for this, it makes the game more realistic. But I do have a question.

How can i enter CAS from a family I am already playing to adjust the breasts?
Test Subject
#405 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 10:53 PM
Is it work with 1.4 patch?
Field Researcher
#406 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 2:10 AM
Yes, it does...
Test Subject
#407 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 3:22 AM
Awesome mod. Keep up the good work. But there is a slight issue with it - the mesh gets jacked up as your Sim's body changes over time. Even the Body Sculptor object can't return them back to normal. Now my sim's boobs look like two jagged boulders :-( Hopefully, you can continue working on this great mod and fix this issue. Keep at it!
Test Subject
#408 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:06 PM
great mod Thank you...
But I am encountering a problem...somewhat the same as the previous post...
When My sim changes "Fitness" level in gameplay the mesh gets jacked up...looks out of shape an jaggeged.
I dont know how to fix this now? or if it can be fixed?
I have no other Slider Hacks in my game and I am not ussing any "Awesome" mod
My curerent Ver is 1.0.631 so I don't tink have the latest Patch from EA
My CPU is running Win XP Home
Any sugestions? Any help please?
Test Subject
#409 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 9:54 PM
great noe the skinnies can have a bob job. LOL
Lab Assistant
#410 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by InventorBear
Awesome mod. Keep up the good work. But there is a slight issue with it - the mesh gets jacked up as your Sim's body changes over time. Even the Body Sculptor object can't return them back to normal. Now my sim's boobs look like two jagged boulders :-( Hopefully, you can continue working on this great mod and fix this issue. Keep at it!

Use the set to normal option on the Body Sculptor to set your sim back to normal which in turn will put their boobs back how you edited them to look . If you use the Body Sculptor to make it put them weight back on instead of setting them back how they were it probably will still make them look different . And if you dont want to risk the object failing or backfiring get the Better Body Sculptor mod from Wintermute

http://sims3tinkers.com/smf/index.php?topic=121.0

I used it to put my sim back to normal after their shape changed but I used it before saving the game . If you've saved the game since their shape changed Im not 100 % certain whether their normal shape will be classed as either what they were created as or what they were last saved as .
Test Subject
#411 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 11:12 PM
Delphy, you are amazing. *wow*
I'm so happy to play with a more realistic body
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#412 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 3:21 AM
this is awsome! just um when can we expect to see the butt sliders? looking fowered to it! good job!
Test Subject
#413 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 9:16 PM
the first time i made a sim in the sims3 i was like, "where is the boob slider?"
thanks!
dec
Test Subject
#414 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 4:31 AM Last edited by rapit7 : 8th Nov 2009 at 4:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kerrigan24
OMG!!!! This is what I was waiting for, to be honest when i bought sims 3 and saw there was no way to change the bust w/o the weight i was so depressed!!! You have made my day! I freakin love it!!!

yeah but yet a bit corrects ;x

yet One question.. What the program open "Package" format ? o0 maybe I can change language on polish..if I meet it

Quote:
Thanks so much, its great! But what exactly is the scale? Thanks

5 customizations ?

http://www.fototube.pl/thumb.php?id=screenshoet190.jpg
Delphy; english not compatibility with my polish version of game.. small error but a bit important ;]
Lab Assistant
#415 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rapit7

"Delphy; english not compatibility with my polish version of game.. small error but a bit important"

This is addressed in the Overview section, under "Known Issues".

Delphy, thank you so much for all your hard work on this excellent mod. I owe you an enormous debt of gratitude for all you do.

Nice one.

centime
Lab Assistant
#416 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 3:39 PM
This is great. No more flatsy Patsy's. And 2 of my triplets inherited mom's wonder boobs.
Test Subject
#417 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 12:54 PM
delphy......help pls!!listen me.....i downloadit in win rar, i extract ,and in Install Instructions in 3 sey thet i need to put thous 5 in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages ,but i dont have MODS!! PACKAGES are in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3/Game Data/Shared/Packages and, put thous 5 there and i'ts nothing.....plss help!! i wana have bg booobs!!!
lowe ya <3
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#418 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 5:20 PM
tijana.mawa We have FAQs in the Game Help section that tell you how to install package files.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#419 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 9:16 AM
Aah.. I can't download from the link, it always say "cookies not found", help me please.. or give me an external link maybe? ThankS
Test Subject
#420 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 10:24 AM
ya,ya.....i see.....and i did eweriting and dont want to instal??!!! damn...
Lab Assistant
#421 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 12:25 PM
Eversince I downloaded this, the game crashes on me. -_-
Scholar
#422 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 4:02 AM
OMG YAY! You're working on a butt slider! LMAO I can't wait.. (shout out to all the butt men of the world).

But anywho, I'm glad I downloaded this, gotta have my realism/options. I for one thought it sucked that the boobs only got bigger when the body got bigger. What fun is that?

Thanks again Delphinator.
Test Subject
#423 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 8:15 AM
Ive downloaded this and put it in the right folder but it doesnt show up. Is there something im supposed to delete?
Test Subject
#424 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 12:01 AM
Just so yas know the Save sim to Bin during CAS, at least w/ me, crashes when i try it...Though i think i know why. Anyway, great Mod
Page 17 of 36