Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 12:39 AM Last edited by Sulyuki : 8th Apr 2010 at 11:17 PM. Reason: This doesn't need to stay, so I'm just hoping for a mod to delete it.
Default (Modders can get rid of this post.)
There is a thread in the archive about the Gimp DDS plugin, what ever made it not work before must have been something else wrong with my computer cause it seems to be working on the new one. I just thought i might mention that.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 6:18 AM
God get the local computer store system. The hp and dell are fully stupid systems and the packard bell is half stupid.
Don't get 2 dvd's. You don't have to change them all the time. When you burn it simply reads them onto the hard drive. If you have programs that require the disk be inserted get hacks to put a stop to it. Burning on 1 dvd is much faster than 2 dvds because it's far faster to pull data to hard drive and then burn it and compare it than it is to go dvd to dvd. Try it you'll like it.