Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 5:00 PM Last edited by Nano_Nona : 19th Feb 2015 at 2:43 AM.
Default WCIF My Meshes
Okay, strange request I know. I have lost all of my work. Computer crash, lost everything. What I am looking for, if anyone has them, is any of my original meshes. Archangel wings foremost. But any of my meshes that any of you have backed up somewhere Please.

Thank you Roxmaniac, yep that's my angel wings. Coincidently, if anyone has the recolours of the angel wings I did that would be a bonus to me. Again any other items you find also.

Also Roxmaniac, not sure what you meant about french, i'm not french Must just be the way I'm explaining things, sorry about that. Thankyou for the angel wings mesh :lovestruc

duh Got it, sites in french Okay is it time for bed.

Thank you maxon and everyone who has read and been checking backups etc..I really appreciate it. All of my files contain Nano at the beginning, and all the rars/zips contain Nano_Nona so if you have any, they should be fairly easy to find.

Okay have the complete original rar. of the Angel wings thanks to maxon, just wonderful. Now for others
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nano_Nona
Okay, strange request I know. I have lost all of my work. Computer crash, lost everything. What I am looking for, if anyone has them, is any of my original meshes. Archangel wings foremost. But any of my meshes that any of you have backed up somewhere Please.

http://fantasylostworld.online.fr/S...ryAerith%20.htm
Can't understand a word of frensh but this must be it right.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 10:00 PM Last edited by maxon : 18th Feb 2015 at 10:48 PM.
Hey Nano

I read your post earlier and didn't think I had anything of yours. But I've DL a lot of stuff a good long time ago for a fantasy/medieval hood so did a search for your name. Surprisingly, it turned up this file:

MTS2_386096_Nano_Nona_Nano_-_Archangel_Type_Angel_Wings

Do you recognise it and do you want it? I'm guessing it might be the same stuff as above?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Hey Nano

I read your post earlier and didn't think I had anything of yours. But I've DL a lot of stuff a good long time ago for a fantasy/medieval hood so did a search for your name. Surprisingly, it turned up this file:

MTS2_386096_Nano_Nona_Nano_-_Archangel_Type_Angel_Wings

Do you recognise it and do you want it? I'm guessing it might be the same stuff as above?

Oh if that is the compressed file with all of the recolours etc.. then yes please Maxon that would be wonderful.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nano_Nona

Thank you Roxmaniac, yep that's my angel wings. Coincidently, if anyone has the recolours of the angel wings I did that would be a bonus to me. Again any other items you find also.

Also Roxmaniac, not sure what you meant about french, i'm not french Must just be the way I'm explaining things, sorry about that. Thankyou for the angel wings mesh :lovestruc

duh Got it, sites in french Okay is it time for bed.

Thank you maxon and everyone who has read and been checking backups etc..I really appreciate it. All of my files contain Nano at the beginning, and all the rars/zips contain Nano_Nona so if you have any, they should be fairly easy to find.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 1:02 AM
Did you delete all your files off here? You're listed as a creator, but there are no creations.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 1:42 AM
Nano - I'll stick the file on Mediafire and PM you a link but it will be tomorrow. I'm off to bed.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Did you delete all your files off here? You're listed as a creator, but there are no creations.

Yep all files are gone from here. I had the intention of uploading files to my own site, however life got in the way as it does. I haven't even been on here for a loooong time. You know when you have times in your life where all disasters happen at once? Well the past few years has been that computer disaster being one of them So here we are!!!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 11:23 AM
Hope you find all your files.
Well this really teaches all of us that you should always backup everything.