Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 3:11 PM
Default Wear casual clothes object?
Is there a casual clothes equivalent of Inge's modesty/formal/swim signs? I know there are doors, but if possible I try to avoid having duplicate thumbnails in the catalogue as it becomes confusing to me. I would just like a way to get apartment neighbours to wear their casual clothes more often, as they're almost always in their work uniforms. I'd rather not get the mod for wearing casual to work either, as certain uniforms I do like such as policeman.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 6:45 PM
Would the sim blender work for you? Has an option for everyone on the lot to wear casual clothes http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:08 PM
The Insimenator has the same option, in the spawnable object that's named 'wardrobe adjuster' (the mod is now unsupported, but it works fine).
Theorist
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:16 PM
Do you mean for you to change them into them or for them to do it autonomously? I don't know of one that does it auto other than the door changers. As for you doin the changin, the blender is good as ekrubynaffit said or what I like usin is Pescado's clothing tool found in the directors edition http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s.../topic,8.0.html

I tend to pick out what I like and what works for me outta DE as I like some of the things or don't care to squash them .. and that's one that I like and find very handy.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:38 PM
For simblender and insim, you just click on the right option, and everyone on the lot will immediately change into everyday (or any other outfit category you choose). The Insim mod lets you do it in a paused game, and won't interrupt any actions. It does make speech bubbles and some effects disappear with the clothing change, but that's it. There's no change outfit effect with swirling around.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 4:18 AM
Thanks guys. I was hoping for something that would be automatic like the signs, since apartment neighbours constantly come and go at different times. I'm surprised there's no object that does this. I'll have to get a couple of doors I guess.
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 1:07 PM
Squinge has a wear casual to work mod at insim. Unfortunately I can't remember if it works on townies or just playables since I haven't used it in awhile.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 11:28 PM
Lol, I got some of Inge's doors and the global door patch, but it didn't work. It actually made my apartment neighbours invisible. There were doors and elevators opening by themselves, but you could hear them walking.