Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2015 at 5:08 PM Last edited by Roxyl667 : 28th May 2015 at 6:27 PM.
Default Hybrid mod - How to use guide with pictures
Well, I haven't seen any guides or showcases for this mod, so I decided to make one, since there's still lots of people uncapable of using it.

There are two mods you need alongside this mod to make it work.

Master Controller
Master Controller Cheats

If you have World Adventures, you need one more mod

Traveler
(You only need Traveler while traveling to the vacation locations (China, France, Egypt, not sure about future and university, but it's still worth downloading))

Story Progression, mentioned by igazor in the comments, which is an optional mod, but very useful. Allows hybrids being born, not just created.

And here is the Hybrid mod itself

(Of course, don't forget to check your game version. It must match with the version next to the mod, otherwise it won't work, and the mod is labeled as "outdated" for you.)

Right, let's get started. So, once you've downloaded the mods, just extract them and move them to your Sims 3 packages folder.
Win XP: C:\Users\(Your user name)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
Win 7/8/8.1: C:\Users\(Your user name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

Start your game and when you make it through the first loading screen, you'll see the list of your script mods. It should look like this + your other mods.

So, in total you need four mods.

(! Don't have one mod twice. It will make your game flippendo !)

Now, choose a household. When you are inside your game, click on a Sim you want to add an occult to.
There should be a new option: NRaas

Select intermediate,

and then add/remove occult. Let's say I have a fairy, and I want her to be a werewolf as well. So, add.

Now I'll choose werewolf and accept.

And we've got a fairy/werewolf hybrid. But... how am I supposed to know I've got a hybrid?
It's pretty easy to find out.

First, relationship bar.

You should see a slight difference in the border's color.

Second, go into special while socializing.

You can see your Sim can use interaction of both or more occult types.

Well, that's it! I hope you like the mod and this guide, that you understand it and everything was clear enough. Feel free to tell me your opinion about this guide and if you don't understand something, I'll be glad to help you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th May 2015 at 5:22 PM
With NRaas StoryProgression, hybrids can also be formed by babies being born with parents and grandparents of different occult states and through immigration without having to add them using MasterController. I've got several triple and quadruple hybrids in my game as a result of such breeding.

That's a nice and helpful looking guide. But we are also available to assist anyone who needs it at NRaas -- it's kind of what we are there for.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2015 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
With NRaas StoryProgression, hybrids can also be formed by babies being born with parents and grandparents of different occult states and through immigration without having to add them using MasterController. I've got several triple and quadruple hybrids in my game as a result of such breeding.

That's a nice and helpful looking guide. But we are also available to assist anyone who needs it at NRaas -- it's kind of what we are there for.

Thank you. :] And I forgot to mention the StoryProgression mod. D: I just felt like creating this, since two months ago I was a complete beginner at mods, CC and the whole a little bit more advanced Sims world.

-added the StoryProgression mod in the guide