Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 11:58 AM
What Sims 3 game should i buy?
I only have $200 for buying some games, but however, there's a Sims 3 bundle for $30 on the internet. Is it fake/warez? What should i buy? The Starter pack (including Expansion Bundles)? or the bundle from the internet?
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 4:17 PM
Great subject, but not one unheard of...

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=453511

Pretty much covers the subject of best expansion/stuff packs for the simolians.
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 6:42 PM
If that $30 bundle is one I've heard of (not linking but people can find it pretty easily), I very much doubt it's legit. It has all the EPs, all the SPs, and all the store content up until October 2013, and is a disc-based version. I don't believe any store stuff was ever on disc -- it was all codes to input into the TS3 store site.

Plus this makes me skeevy: "Game comes with the disc only, no manual or box art."

So, yeah, you're a lot better off (legally) going for the Starter pack with Late Night & High End Loft, the Expansion bundle with World Adventures and Generations, and picking up the rest as you go/as they interest you.