Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drinks For Your Sims - updated for patch 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 19th Apr 2010 at 8:15 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:12 AM by ani_

338 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 270 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 14
Instructor
#326 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 1:10 PM
Hi Quick question if anyone can help me,

I downloaded the first/latest download which I assumed would be okay with 1.67 patch and tested in game but it does not work. I am used to using mods so Know I have downloaded and placed in the right folder so I was wondering if there was anything simple I may have missed (which is usually the case-) or do I need to download all the downloads to make it work? I just assumed the latest download date sufficed?

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#327 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 1:52 AM
:)
Test Subject
#328 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:02 PM
Doesent work... I downloaded and tried out many versions...and still no signs of mod working... I have all expansions,so ti tried the university life keg but no moods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#329 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 6:49 PM
It would be great if you made them slow & drunk-walking - it would be more realistic =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#330 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 5:49 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#331 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 7:26 PM
Love this! Are the "drunk woohoo/kiss" interactions from Uni Life part of the random interactions? If not, anyone know how to add them? I think that would be a riot (a hair-pulling riot, but fun nonetheless).
Test Subject
#332 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 8:49 AM
Default Actions Not Working ;-;
Thanks for this, I really appreciate having an excuse my sims can use if they do something weird with free will. Sadly, though, none of the actions are showing up. The moodlets are but other than that, nothing.
I don't know if anybody else is having this problem and apparently this mod was moved to another website or something (The link doesn't work for me) but I would really appreciate it if someone could help me fix this.
I have world adventures, pets, and supernatural if that helps.

Plz help.
Lab Assistant
#333 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liata
Thanks for this, I really appreciate having an excuse my sims can use if they do something weird with free will. Sadly, though, none of the actions are showing up. The moodlets are but other than that, nothing.
I don't know if anybody else is having this problem and apparently this mod was moved to another website or something (The link doesn't work for me) but I would really appreciate it if someone could help me fix this.
I have world adventures, pets, and supernatural if that helps.

Plz help.

Hi! Yes, this mod, along with all of Ani's other mods here, is now being hosted at NRaas Industries. I'm not sure why the original link isn't working for you but maybe this one will. Here's a link to this mod's page over there as well: Sims Drinks

Regarding your problem, when you say "none of the actions are showing up", were you expecting to see the notifications pop up on screen, as in the first picture here? Unfortunately, they don't show up by default but the sims should still perform one of the actions anyway. If you really want those notifications to show up, you will need to use S3PE to modify the XML resource (that has no name) within the package file, as stated at the bottom of the mod's FAQ page at NRaas: Sims Drinks FAQ

Hope this helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#334 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:44 PM
Lets get sippin then lol. Ty for tha mod.
Lab Assistant
#335 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaganDay
You're awesome thanks a lot !

Love this mod so much but could you update it to random vomiting as well? Cause alcohol tends to make real people vomit lol and if you could add a hangover that would be cool maybe even alcohol Poisoning? I'm sorry if I am asking for too much
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zkettell

Love this mod so much but could you update it to random vomiting as well? Cause alcohol tends to make real people vomit lol and if you could add a hangover that would be cool maybe even alcohol Poisoning? I'm sorry if I am asking for too much

Ani doesn't support her mods here anymore (as stated on the main description page) but they can be found at NRaas Industries. The link for this particular mod is: Sims Drinks.

You need to be registered with both Wikispaces and the NRaas Wiki to be able to post. See Becoming A Member for details.

NRaas Industries is currently in the process of moving to a new site, so any improvements to the mods are on hold for the time being but suggestions are always welcome.
Lab Assistant
#337 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah_Sims
Ani doesn't support her mods here anymore (as stated on the main description page) but they can be found at NRaas Industries. The link for this particular mod is: Sims Drinks.

You need to be registered with both Wikispaces and the NRaas Wiki to be able to post. See Becoming A Member for details.

NRaas Industries is currently in the process of moving to a new site, so any improvements to the mods are on hold for the time being but suggestions are always welcome.

Oh okay thankyou so much for telling me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#338 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 3:19 PM
Great mod.
But I changed it a little for myself. Reduced the time of intoxication (2 hours light, 4 hours average, 6 hours heavy), hangover 8 hours. Drinking during a hangover puts you in phase two, not phase three. And changed the parameters of the drinks. So, drinks in small round glasses are non-alcoholic, in tall round glasses - medium alcoholic, in party glasses and nectar - highly alcoholic.
Test Subject
#339 Old 27th Aug 2023 at 9:42 AM
I believe this mod is bugged. I found that this mod is responsible for crashing in my game. I have been perplexed by the fact that randomly sims in my world will get trapped in a errortrap loop which would ultimately crash my game but I just couldn't figure out why. Then I noticed the pattern, every single sim effected had the moodlet from this mod. Once I removed it my problems were gone. Not sure if a conflict caused this (although I don't really have anything it should be conflicting with) or whether it's the mod itself, but just be cautious my fellow simmers.
Page 14 of 14