Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#126 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 1:13 PM
It's snowing in March... Bit Odd.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 5:18 PM
The blind date I went on went surprisingly good.
Mad Poster
#128 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 2:10 PM
My jeans are all getting big on me.

I've lost close to 40 pounds the past several months and about 5 inches off my waist so far. And others have noticed.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 4:38 PM
Remembering that my partner and I still have two blocks of leftover chocolate from Valentines day. I might make us something with it tomorrow.
Top Secret Researcher
#130 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 6:01 PM
>.> That I keep freaking people out with my name change MUAHAHAHA

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Inventor
#131 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 6:04 PM
My gloooveess!

Clarification: Today I found my pair of gloves which I was certain I had lost completely one month ago (as in, I thought I might have dropped them somewhere in public, and lost them for good). I really hated loosing them too, because they were a very good, warm, sturdy pair of leather gloves which I had bought on sale about five years ago, and have held up very well since and have gotten me through many a cold spell. And now they're back, and I don't have to worry about replacing them!
Mad Poster
#132 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:11 PM
The boy is coming home from college tonight. My house is slowly becoming less the place I live and more the place I want to live.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#133 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 5:28 PM
I saw They Might Be Giants. (Actually it was Thursday, but I never had time to post.)
Field Researcher
#134 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 10:45 PM
I finished all my work

My Simblr: Here
Scholar
#135 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 12:49 AM
I realized today that I only have 5 more days of classes before the quarter ends. :D
Mad Poster
#136 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 11:31 AM
It was the most beautiful day yesterday I went outside four separate times to walk in the warm spring air.

My son and I had a nice long talk about our different outlooks and philosophies of life. It was really nice to share that way.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#137 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 9:02 PM
Today at Wal-Mart they had a lot of clothes on clearance for $1 :D
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 9:11 PM
Hum the Fridge is full ! LOL that made my day !
The cats are sleeping , I maybe able to play Sims 2 without Meow in the background lol that made my day !
Today it's Gray and rainy and it feel like we are in autumn (we are in MArch) lol that make my day 100% better !
Oh and this post gonna make my play better and I'm very grateful (I was deseperate and wondered if something was wrong with me lol)
Field Researcher
#139 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 12:15 PM
I have no idea what this is but i want one!
Screenshots
Scholar
#140 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 6:24 PM
Two cats at work today got adopted.
Scholar
#141 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 4:53 PM
My semester ends tomorrow and on Thursday I'm getting my first tattoo! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#142 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 6:15 PM
So, I am on the Relay For Life Committee (If you do not what this is, Relay For Life is the walk that happens once a year, and it is walk to raise money to find a cure for Cancer) And my mother and I were looking for Silent Auction items. And we went to a Tattoo Parlor, and they donated a free hour. And there are so many amazing people that will donate to help find a cure. We actually a furniture donate a 145.00 clock to the cause

And I'm currently making a basket in memory of my friend that recently passed away from Cancer, and all money made from these Silent Auction items, and the basket will go towards finding a cure for Cancer. And I'm happy to be on the Committee. It's an amazing thing to know that, even with a small dent of money, it's going for something amazing. To find a cure for that disgusting word...Cancer.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#143 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 9:48 PM
This happened yesterday but it still made my day,

A squirrel a couple weeks ago made a nest in our shed, we didn't really think anything of it since it was still freezing and we didn't need anything out of there yet, so we just left it. Yesterday my mom decides we need to do some yard work since its going to rain the next couple days. Me not wanting to be bothered fell asleep on the couch so she couldn't bug me. I think an hour or so later I wake up and she is on the phone hysterically laughing about something, when she sees I'm awake she starts telling me her tale. She went out to the shed (while she was on the phone with my aunt) to get the lawn mower, she said she banged a couple times on the shed to make sure the squirrel wasn't in there. So she opens the door and grabs the lawn mower, as she does that the squirrel pops out of nowhere and dives at her. She screams and throws down her phone and runs away across the yard with the squirrel chasing her. I don’t know how long the thing chased her but she said she looked like a straight up fool!

Now today just to annoy her I randomly scream "SQUIRREL" whenever I see her.

Tinúviel elvanui
Elleth alfirin edhelhael
O hon ring finnil fuinui
A renc gelebrin thiliol...
Helptato
#144 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 10:40 PM
Today I bought a freeze pop after college and went to pay for it. The shopkeeper gave me back my 30p, much to my confusion. Free freeze pop?

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Inventor
#145 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 4:58 AM
This news story cracked me up (not to mention the replies in the comments section).

My god, do you not realize the many, many opportunities we have been given to screw with these people?!
Top Secret Researcher
#146 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 6:43 AM
I just figured out how to put music on my iPod, WITHOUT deleting the songs that are already on there -.-" Woot go me. But yeah, that is what made my day ^.^

Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#147 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 7:26 AM
Just got a research paper approved. Thats so great and that made my day wonderful
Scholar
#148 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 8:27 PM
Welp, I finally got my first tattoo! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#149 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 9:52 PM
YES!!! ...Eh, I'm not gonna tell you what just happened. But I'll tell you what; it sure was awesome! :D

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Top Secret Researcher
#150 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 1:34 AM
Hours after that last incident...

WOO!!! New high score on Windows Pinball! 5,070,250!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 6 of 118