Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2351 Old 25th May 2015 at 11:57 AM
Sometimes, good people step up to the plate and remind everyone there's intelligence and compassion in the world.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2352 Old 26th May 2015 at 9:56 AM
Having internet at my vacation home! :D
My boyfriend's uncle gave me the permission to use his w-lan. ^.^
Top Secret Researcher
#2353 Old 26th May 2015 at 1:27 PM
Planning and executing with my co-conspirator I'm excited. Holy hannah.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Field Researcher
#2354 Old 26th May 2015 at 9:25 PM
My air conditioner got fixed today--yeah :-) Turns out it was a quick fix that didn't cost over $100 on top of that--yeah again :-). No more up to 90 F in here--yippe! I can now bake some chicken I've been wanting without totally melting myself in here now-lol :-) Am doing a happy dance here

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
Top Secret Researcher
#2355 Old 26th May 2015 at 9:35 PM
My new boyfriend told me that he loves me, :lovestruc

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Scholar
#2356 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:01 PM
Laying out in the sun made my day today. Also got ginger tea from the international supermarket, my favorite. And I'm going to the beach in August! It's been a couple years so that'll be nice. I'll be looking forward to it all summer.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Scholar
#2357 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
Laying out in the sun made my day today. Also got ginger tea from the international supermarket, my favorite. And I'm going to the beach in August! It's been a couple years so that'll be nice. I'll be looking forward to it all summer.

Silly me is always amazed that the beach isn't close to everyone! I realise some countries are humoungous, and if you live in the midddle of it, you're going to be pretty far away from the sea; so obviously you won't see it much. Maybe I forget that because of how small this country is? Have fun going to the beach! Also don't forget to eat icecream, because ice cream
Instructor
#2358 Old 27th May 2015 at 12:21 AM
I (most likely) will get my braces off next month!!!!!
At the very least I'll be getting my top set off, and if not next month then probably the month after.
My smile has always been my biggest insecurity, and I can't believe this day is finally going to come- after 10 years of crooked teeth, surgeries, and on-then-off-again braces. It makes me tear up a little.

:D
Scholar
#2359 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:55 AM
Yesterday I went on a trip to the state capitol with my friend and we had a lot of fun! We went to the river first and ate packed lunches there, and then we went to a huge art museum (they had so much stuff we were there for hours and didn't see it all), and then we went to get dinner at a diner and then to a book signing in the mall there and got bubble teas. It was a fun outing even if we did get lost about 5 times (the roads there are so much more confusing than where I live!)

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#2360 Old 30th May 2015 at 6:32 PM
Getting the June purchases and bills under control.

I paid my utility fees; bought groceries, the rubber gloves, blank DVDs, dad's books for his budding mycophilia (He's a fungi), and my hobby related items of dolls and the video game Tomodachi Life. (Tomodachi is the Japanese word for friend.) I enjoyed the demo of Tomodachi Life and I have reason to work on my own sim game for people who are disillusioned by EA.

Overall I got my chores done.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#2361 Old 30th May 2015 at 10:18 PM
My nephews are on an overnight stay, and they brought their football cards, so I thought I'd show them what I played with when I was their age - remember POGs? After showing them how to play it, they're having so much fun that the football cards are totally forgotten.
Scholar
#2362 Old 30th May 2015 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
My nephews are on an overnight stay, and they brought their football cards, so I thought I'd show them what I played with when I was their age - remember POGs? After showing them how to play it, they're having so much fun that the football cards are totally forgotten.

I had to google that. For a moment I thought you meant pogo sticks. I never realised the thinggies had a name. We just called them thinggies or chips. Sounds like fun though :D
#2363 Old 31st May 2015 at 3:18 AM
I've never played pogs, but I do remember milk delivered in glass bottles with the cardboard pogs to seal them.

Had no idea that pogs were called pogs until the 1990s, tho.

Yep. And I remember when dirt was invented too... and slice bread. Slice bread was pretty kewl.
Field Researcher
#2364 Old 31st May 2015 at 3:32 AM
Just watched the conjuring for the first time, had it for a while not got around to seeing it. I saw the prequel for it Annabelle the other day, so figured I'd watch it at last..

Very good horror film, love the way it builds on suspense and "the unknown" you don't really know who the bad guy is, or what it is etc, keeps you guessing.

In the film the clocks stop at 03:07 for reasons I will not disclose due to spoilers.. but kinda freaky the film ended for me at exactly 03:07.. yup I looked at the clock when credits came on and it was 03:07.. haha.

And the film almost.. almost made me jump. So close, but not quite. I've yet to find a horror that has been able to properly scare me though, still looking for one. But this film sure gave it a good try! But it's kinda my fault for watching horrors since I was a young kid, I used to sneak downstairs into the front room late at night and put horror films on that I found hidden at the back of the cabinet.. I was like 7/8 yrs old, so in a way I'm kinda immune from the whole get scared thing

Aside from that, has a good well detailed story to it, it was a pleasant watch.

But it is far superior to it's prequel Annabelle that's for sure.

So yup, I'm happy.

PS: If you're planning to watch this film, I recommend you watch alone (No phones!) in the dark like I always do, it will help you concentrate on the film and really get sucked into the story.

Alone because.. I can't stand when I'm trying to watch something and someone keeps talking.......
Forum Resident
#2365 Old 31st May 2015 at 6:52 AM
First thing is that a risque sketch request of mine might come soon.

The second? Admiring nail polish colors and making a list of them for a potential cosplay in the spoiler. I've narrowed them down to very dark purples.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Top Secret Researcher
#2366 Old 31st May 2015 at 1:39 PM
Talked to one of my favorite people a lot yesterday. It was great And after almost fourteen hours my migraine has went away. I feel human again.

Eve finally started saying moar words! Yellow, drink, juice, bye bye, and I got it. Makes me so excited!

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Mad Poster
#2367 Old 31st May 2015 at 2:26 PM
Ugg - Migraines - I feel your pain. I've been fighting one since yesterday. The meds separate me from the pain, but I know it's still there. It's weird and exhausting.

What made my day today? Pie! For Breakfast! Left-over homemade pie from an event we're taking part in this weekend. Yum!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Theorist
#2368 Old 31st May 2015 at 7:54 PM
The rivals of my favorite football team Willem II, NAC relegated from the Eredivisie. Karma is a bitch, with their arrogant manager, players and their lack of a decent football policy.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Test Subject
#2369 Old 31st May 2015 at 8:03 PM
I recently came out as dealing with gender dysphoria to a few family members. They were all supportive. I've never been so conflicted in my life, I spent a lot of time trying to find out who I am and who I am comfortable with being and I think I have found it. I've recently emailed to Gender therapists who accept my insurance and I am waiting to hear back from them. But yeah, kind of made me a little excited, although deep inside I am also a little nervous and scared.
Scholar
#2370 Old 31st May 2015 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Ugg - Migraines - I feel your pain. I've been fighting one since yesterday. The meds separate me from the pain, but I know it's still there. It's weird and exhausting.

What made my day today? Pie! For Breakfast! Left-over homemade pie from an event we're taking part in this weekend. Yum!

Was it...pie flavoured?
#2371 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
Talked to one of my favorite people a lot yesterday. It was great And after almost fourteen hours my migraine has went away. I feel human again.

Eve finally started saying moar words! Yellow, drink, juice, bye bye, and I got it. Makes me so excited!

How is her love of trees coming along?
Mad Poster
#2372 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 4:41 AM
Receiving $200 worth of groceries via delivery.

I bought mostly refrigerated and frozen foods. That should last me.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Field Researcher
#2373 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 5:20 AM
I actually went on a date... Well, not sure what we are, technically. We're not a couple, not yet friends. Yet we've been going on some dates, still getting to know each other... and he's cool. I actually would like to see him more and won't wait too long, I suppose. Um, he's pretty much my opposite, so that's why I felt it wouldn't work out between us, but I'm glad I asked him out again. I had fun and as I said, he's really cool. I could see us being friends, maybe even a couple. I'm just trying not to get my thoughts rushing ahead of myself... I've been open and honest and I guess I'll play it by ear.
Instructor
#2374 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 6:02 AM
I spent the whooole day with my sister. Watched some Simpsons before we went and got some clothes at the mall & little shops, then went and picked up some cake mix and eyeball & mustache candies to go with it. Had pizza rolls for dinner and made a bunch of dapper little cupcakes.
#2375 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 2:11 AM
I have just sold my first piece of painted furniture that I had on display in the local craft shop!
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 95 of 118