Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 12:19 AM
Default Queue Changes? and more
I think that in the sims 3, there should be the ability to drag items in the queue in a different order once they are already there.

I can't be the only person who likes to plan out a ton of actions for my sims and just wait for them to happen. Sometimes I need to add something in between two things, like if my sim suddenly gets tired or something like that. This would be a great idea.

I would also love that if something was blocking a sim, and while they were in the middle of whining about it, you fixed it, they would notice. It bugs me having to cancel the interaction (and a bunch planned after :D) and redo all of them again.

I really hope some of these are in the sims 3.
Advertisement
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AdamMLover
I think that in the sims 3, there should be the ability to drag items in the queue in a different order once they are already there.

I would love to be able to do this! When I play I usually make a long list of things for my sims to do, and then I sit and watch them do it (or fast-forward). I hate when I forget something and have to do the whole list over this is a small feature that I've always wanted and hopefully it'll be in the sims 3.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:25 AM
i agree! i hope they add it, too.

i'm another 'mass queuer' and i haaaaaaate it when i forget something, or the phone rings and you have to cancel everything.
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 9:17 AM
I never understood why you couldn't just drag and drop queue options... I have no doubt they'll do something about this.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 3:59 AM
TS2 does give you a chance to get a piece of furniture of out the way when they are whining, as they will complain by default, whine at least twice of what they cannot bypass. During their first whine, you can click to Buy/Build mode to fix this without the action automatically cancelling, unlike TS1 which was only one whine I believe...
#6 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 12:49 AM
I'd also like to be able to set schedules...

7:00 am - Wake up
8:00 am - Eat breakfast
3:00 pm -exercise
7:00 pm - dinner
10:00 pm - Bed time

And let them do what they want in between