Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 2:21 AM
Default sims 3 origin problem
Okay i havent played sims 3 in a long time and i decided to download it and i guess its because the way origin is now it downloaded all my games by itself, but it didn't download generations and seasons, i have the code for generations but it said its already in use and i know i didn't give it to anyone, and seasons i don't have the code gr why are they doing this to me xc they owe me big time
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 6:45 AM
It downloaded (installed) your EPs or it's just showing them as available for download because they were registered to your account? I've never seen EPs or other games download and install all on their own. Unless there is a command or option in there someplace that says "Gimme all my games now" that I've just never noticed.

Regardless, if you are missing EP entries in Origin that should be linked to your account, be sure to hit the "i" button or right-click on the TS3 base game box icon to see if they are hiding "inside." If not, only EA/Origin customer support can help with already used errors or missing codes, provided you can prove to them that you have purchased the item at some point. They're usually pretty reasonable about it unlike with tech support where on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give them about a -7 and even that's being generous.