Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 11:23 AM Last edited by Brandon14 : 13th Aug 2016 at 2:47 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, University Life
Default Adjusting age sliders and now it says they all age up in 0 days?
I have the life cycle set to epic but wanted to adjust to them a bit more reasonable but just right. Now, all of my sims life cycle bar is fully green and says 0 days to age. What can I do to fix this?? I forgot to not save it earlier even though I had saved BEFORE i made the changed and wasn't thinking before quitting the game. Am I too late? How can I fix this?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 8:39 PM
I've done this before when changing age spans. Looks like all your sims had been in their current life state for longer than the new setting, so the game thinks they need to age up. When I did this, I just used NRaas Master Controller to change their ages. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 11:27 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 2:46 PM
Thanks! It helped! I'm so relieved..it did mess up my townies though and now i have a lot of elders but that's okay haha.