Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 10:07 PM
Nope, Mammal. I use MC to just rid of them all together.
I end up taking pictures or something if I really want to remember it. But it's a great mod~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 11:01 PM
I wonder, how hard is it to code new interaction?
I know there's been a few out there (i.e. the +18 ones and bella3lek4's mods http://modthesims.info/m/2474214), but it would be there's a few more out there to fill in the gaps in interactions.

Also, what controls the weighting of those interactions and how sims choose to do those autonomously? If the weighting of the interactions can be reweighted to favor a more realistic and sensible form, it would also solve a whole lot of issues.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 7:17 AM
I'm really bitter that I have to spend hours of my time finding Mods just to make the game work the way it should. So getting rid of all the bugs would be number one on my list of changes.
Instructor
#29 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 2:27 PM
A proper artstyle. The game's graphics' style seem to be all over the place. It's as if the developers were experimenting with graphic styles, and couldn't make up their mind, so they tossed a bunch of styles in together, which resulted in (usually) ugly textures and bad manipulation of light in the world. But hey, don't listen to me, I'm just silly.

In all seriousness though. I think it's crucial that that all the memory leaks get plugged, because when it comes to memory management, The Sims 3 is a strainer.
Oh, and have the teens not look like 13 - 14 year olds, but like actual 16 - 18 year old teens like they did in The Sims 2.
Proper curves on the gals and realistically developed bodies in general on the guys! Thank god for custom sliders... Even though that becomes a pain as they grow up.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 2:00 AM
I could write an entire book containing all my requests, but I'll stick to these few (for now):
  • Get rid of the godawful Memories system
  • Stop making the Sims act like they're choking to death and need life alert every time they eat a meal.
  • Get rid of the mandatory cell phones.
  • Get rid of the robotic and emotionless personalities of the Sims...ironic, isn't it? How one supposedly "major" feature of this game was the Sims' personalities, and yet the Sims are more lifeless than ever?
  • Get rid of the empty parks/community lots...I've seen abandoned towns with more activity than some of those lots.
  • Stop making the Sims randomly clap and cheer in place for no reason just because I made them excitable...doing that's not as much excitable as it is borderline psychotic...
  • Get rid of the restaurant rabbit holes.

As you can see, The Sims 3 didn't really satisfy me the way the first two games did.

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Forum Resident
#31 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarcyRoars
have the teens not look like 13 - 14 year olds, but like actual 16 - 18 year old teens like they did in The Sims 2.

13 and 14 year olds are teenagers too...and in my opinion, the Sims 2 teens looked more like the younger teenagers than The Sims 3. The teens in The Sims 3 looked like young adults with lankier arms and legs and pudgier faces/bodies.

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Mad Poster
#32 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckk
Seeing how a few things I'd want was already listed, I miss TS2 style memories.
The TS3 version was just extensive clutter.

ts3 memories are so bad, i turn them off completely. memories were cute in ts2, but the more i played ts3 the more i realized it wasn't really something i needed to have.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 2:22 AM
-Sims 2 memory system
- Better looking and more lively sims
- personality points like in sims 2 (nice, active etc)
- A proper story progression
- No rabbits holes
- Easier for sims to die
- More sims when you visit a public lot
Instructor
#34 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Averex
13 and 14 year olds are teenagers too...and in my opinion, the Sims 2 teens looked more like the younger teenagers than The Sims 3. The teens in The Sims 3 looked like young adults with lankier arms and legs and pudgier faces/bodies.

I'm aware of that. But it's just that they look like little kids so much. Most of the time they look a little ugly, and it's as if they have way too much baby fat. I'm not really complaining. It's just something that makes me go "Meh.". Especially compared to the Sims 2. in the Sims 2 it always felt to me like teens were experimenting with each other, and discovering their bodies and whatnot, whereas in the Sims 3 they feel like... Well, like they JUST passed the preteen phase.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 11:57 AM
I would have loved if they'd have used proper animations. Gardening that didn't consume so much time to maintain. Sims 2 had gardens with weeds and bugs and it never took them five hours to care and harvest from their gardens. A business expansion, snap dragons or the equivalent of, a homosexual/heterosexual trait or scale you can select in create a sim or have randomized, the scale can be a slider going from one side of the spectrum to the other or somewhere in between. And it remains that way once set. If you change your mind, edit in cas and reset it. I would like this as an alternative to pushes and flirts. This so I wouldnt have to make my bisexual sims in commited relationships cheat to maintain bisexuality.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 3:43 PM
when i saw ts3 teenagers, initially i was appalled because i thought they weren't as good looking as ts2 teens. they seemed to be like shorter, pudgey adults lol.
Instructor
#37 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:15 AM
1. TS2 kind of OFB + better worker management

2. Triangle Love

3. Better Pathfinding

4. Better Performance
Page 2 of 2