Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 3:33 AM
Changing game language.
Hi guys! This is my first thread.
I would like to ask something about "localization", yesterday I discovered that we can change Mods language but I don't know how to do it. And I also want to know how to change game language, I mean translate my language that The Sims 2 didn't provide. I found a website how to change game data, here's the link . IDK if it is work or not. If yes, does I have to change entire game data (EP/SP) to make it work or just the base game. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 6:25 AM
As far as I know the only opportunity to choose the game language is when you install it and it gives you a list of languages to pick from. After that I've never seen the option.
Site Helper
#4 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 4:02 PM
When you open a mod in SimPE, look at the records. Some of them will contain text strings. Choose the language that you want to change from the dropdown list, then type in the translation,. commit and save.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by k6ka
Here you go!

Sorry but TS2 doesn't provide my language