Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ceiling Halogen Spot

by Odysseus1960 Posted 28th Nov 2009 at 4:33 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2011 at 6:53 PM by Odysseus1960 : Fixed with BlueLot Object Fixer

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 12:18 PM
I'm going to have to come up with a form response for your stuff as it's always awesome stuff, and this light is no different. Awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us. This is perfect for showcasing my sims paintings and other artwork that he places close to walls.
Scholar
#52 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 5:07 PM
Delphy's tool http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...t=&page=1&pp=25 reports that this object can possibly cause blue lots. Can you fix it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Delphy's tool http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...t=&page=1&pp=25 reports that this object can possibly cause blue lots. Can you fix it?
Um, that's strange because, here's a reply I got from someone who downloaded it: Comment. Anyway, I'll check out the link you gave me.
Scholar
#54 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Odysseus1960
Um, that's strange because, here's a reply I got from someone who downloaded it: Comment. Anyway, I'll check out the link you gave me.

If Delphy's tool finds an error, this doesn't mean that there will be blue lots everytime you use it, but that certain data is incorrect, which could then cause problems with the next ep or update even if it works with WA. So it's probably better to fix it anyway.
Test Subject
#55 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 7:09 AM
THANK YOU! I've been waiting for recessed lighting for ages. <3

Positively Pandalous! :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 4:31 AM
Fixed with Delphy's tool.
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
For those interested, I replaced the .zip file with a fixed version. By doing so, I lost all my download statistics for the file, but it's fixed...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:33 AM
Default german translation
Thanks a lot for this one.
Here's a version with german translation.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimOmetry_CeilingHalogenSpotGER.rar (94.1 KB, 22 downloads)
Description: SimOmetrys Decken-Halogenspot mit deutscher Übersetzung
Test Subject
#58 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 4:39 PM
Hi these are great but it seems that they only light up the bottom half of walls leaving the top half dark. Was just wondering whether that was deliberate?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#59 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 6:09 PM
It sure is llee. Some halogen spots give this kind of "effect" and that was the point of this item.

@BaXiM Thanks for the German version.
Test Subject
#60 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 11:24 AM
They are so useful when decorating your house because they give good light and are still very small. Great job - thank you!
Test Subject
#61 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 6:21 AM
Very nice and sleek! Thank you very much! The screenshots are awesome too :P
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 5:01 PM
Hi can you fixed this for Late Night please.

And make a Sims3pack version please.

Greetings

Harald
#63 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 7:51 PM
Why does it need updating for Late Night? I have it in my game and haven't noticed any problems.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#64 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Rookie
Hi can you fixed this for Late Night please.

And make a Sims3pack version please.
I'm sorry but, I was not aware this needed to be fixed for "Late Night".

What fix are you talking about exactly. I'm afraid I'm a little behind on the Sims community news these days.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 3:42 AM
loooooooooooooooove it! ^^ ------ thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 6:10 PM
Hello. I wanted to say thank you for all of the beautiful contemporary lighting and furniture. ^-^

Also, I was hoping to ask a question. In the first set of pictures for this item, in the bottom left image, there's a selection of paintings up on the wall. I was wondering if these were custom content? And if so, I was wondering if you might be able to tell me where to download them?

Thanks very much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#67 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 12:31 AM
Thank you!

The paintings are called The Chocolate series from Simpossible. But, their website seems to be down now.
Test Subject
#68 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Odysseus1960
Thank you!

The paintings are called The Chocolate series from Simpossible. But, their website seems to be down now.

Ahh, looks like I lost my chance. Oh well, I do appreciate the response. Looking forward to more contemporary furniture.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 12:05 AM
Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#70 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 9:38 PM
Too beautiful =)
Thank you =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 9:02 AM
So beautiful beyond words... Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 7:52 PM
It's been really bugging me that there are no small, simple, non-hanging ceiling lights for TS3 in any of the expansions or the store. Thank you for providing one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 3:20 PM
you thanks
Test Subject
#74 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:27 AM
Is there something like this for the sims 2? I could have swore I had this or one just like it, but lost it and now I cant find it any where.
Page 3 of 3