Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Auto PC

by Lodakai Posted 1st Oct 2014 at 2:13 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2016 at 5:52 AM by Lodakai : Update 1.13 DEC4

147 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 12:23 PM
Thank you for the update.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 1:04 PM
Thanks for the update! I'll test this later after I get home from work. I was also experiencing Research the Violin and Research Idioms (by children), will see if that still happens with the new version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 6:12 PM
The PC was in the roomie's room who was unfortunately Woohooing at the time. Embarrassed anyone?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 9:14 PM
I swear if I had like a quadrillion dollars I would give it all to you! thank you! thank you! thank you! Omg you are awesome!! keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#55 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:45 PM Last edited by rumbutter : 4th Oct 2014 at 12:50 AM.
thanks for the update i've installed and firing up my game will edit this post later to let you know either way if the sims leave the pc alone until directed or if they still auto use the pc

edit to add so far so good 3 sim days have passed not one of my 8 sims has gone near the pc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:38 AM
So if i update game, i should update mod, or it will no more work?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:11 AM
Firstly, just wanna say love this mod to pieces! It has gotten rid of 95% of my auto-pcing issues since the last update. Just two things have still been happening in my test - they will still autonomously go and "update social network" and "research the piano/the violin". Those are the only two musical skills my family has, so I'm guessing all the separate instrument ones would need to be blocked

Again, love the mod and your dedication to following it up!! Thank you!! :D
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:08 PM
I can verify that I'm still experiencing autonomous Research the Violin and Research Idioms in my game, but at a much lower rate of occurrence. All Livestream autonomy seems to have been squashed in this latest version. Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 5:12 PM Last edited by muramasatop : 4th Oct 2014 at 5:13 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Oh! I have been waiting for kind of this mod!!! Thank you so much, I love it
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:22 PM
I've had guests autonomously researching something but I dunno what, it's the generic google and what looks like house prices pages - anyway the difference is already awesome; thank you for that mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:22 PM
I haven't tryed it yet but if it does work I'm very thankful to you cause it anoys me so much when my sims decide to go to the pc instead of doing more importnat stuff! Thanks!
Test Subject
#62 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 1:43 PM
Thanks for this! But I found some other autonomous PC interactions that are still happening:

:: "Possess" by Ghost Sim (Controlled and otherwise)
:: "Research Idioms" by Child Sim with Mental Skill
:: "Research the Guitar" by Sim with Guitar skill

that's what I found so far... :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 5:05 PM
So much thx for this file!
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 3:27 AM
OMG TY for this!!! I now have the no more auto drink and THIS will make my game play SOOOOO much better!! omg thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:41 PM
Great!!! Thanks. :-)x
Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 7:38 PM
Wanted to let you know that my sims that play violin will still research the violin on the computer. Its not as excessive as their gaming used to be so I'm not complaining but thought you would like to know if you didn't already. Also thank you so much this mod is a must. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:03 PM
I now have a programmer Sim, and noticed a couple more interactions she'll do on her own I thought I'd let you know about

"Mod Incredible Sports" and "Hack Lothario trust fund". Each have four options available.

Again, thank you for the lovely mod!! So very grateful for your hard work :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 8:05 PM
ths~I like :)
Test Subject
#69 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 3:06 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. I'm so tired of throwing parties and having sims go on my computer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 8:54 AM
Very cool MOD, was just thinking would their be anyway to only allow autonomy for sims with the Geek trait, maybe a separate version of the mod regardless love this mod
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#71 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 9:26 PM
Thank you!! Just a quick question. Does this mod need to be updated for the 10/21/14 patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:51 AM
Now they won't play sims on PC anymore!!!! mwahahahahhaha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 7:56 PM
thanks so much it was drivin me totally bonkers how many times they went to auto comp use!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 7:54 PM
Thxs. buddy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 8:41 PM
This is soooo needed! Thnx 4 sharing!
Page 3 of 6