Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 5:09 PM Last edited by jannwol : 25th Jul 2017 at 1:35 PM.
Default good Residential lots (preferably small)
hi guys,
I am making my new hood and I am in search of some amazing residential lot builders! :D
I would like to see people who have made small lots, because those are the spaces I have in my hood :3.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 5:29 PM
Do you know how to use the filters on MTS? Go to the Sims 2 downloads section, and then Lots & Housing > Residential. You'll see, just above featured uploads, a button that says Show Filters. Click that and select Tiny, Small, and Medium, and then the go button. You'll get all smaller lots there. You can also set filters for other things - for example, I often search for lots that don't contain custom content.

If you find a lot you like, take a look at the person's profile. Often they have more available. And don't forget to hit the Thanks button when downloading.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 5:55 PM
ow wow thanks xD I didn't know it has that many filter options!