Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 8:46 AM
Default WCIF Legwarmers for both genders.
I tried putting in legwarmer as a search item on both mod the sims and sims resource and only got one result total out of both, can I get some help finding legwarmers for both genders?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 9:03 AM
What you could try, assuming you did find some leg warmers and that they're accessories and female only, is using Master Controller . Go to "CAS/Category Changes" and enable "Unlock Accessories for all Genders". I had to do something similar (although with different categories) to get the hooved feet I downloaded from this site onto an Elder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by proxiehunter
What you could try, assuming you did find some leg warmers and that they're accessories and female only, is using Master Controller . Go to "CAS/Category Changes" and enable "Unlock Accessories for all Genders". I had to do something similar (although with different categories) to get the hooved feet I downloaded from this site onto an Elder.

I think the ones I found are shoes actually, they are attatched to boots in their mesh, I was hoping to get some accessory ones for teen and up, the ones i found are female only and ya/a only.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sales_Kital
I think the ones I found are shoes actually, they are attatched to boots in their mesh, I was hoping to get some accessory ones for teen and up, the ones i found are female only and ya/a only.

Yeah, You can do that with Master Controller. The hooves I put on Winston Whateley were originally YA and A only shoes. Go to CAS/Category Changes and you'll see a bunch of options that will help you out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 11:32 PM