Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I'm back - and I come carrying skins!

by Enayla Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 6:34 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 9:14 AM by Enayla

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 186 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Scholar
#126 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:23 PM
Brilliant skins,
I love them all,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#127 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 2:01 PM
YOU ROCK Enayla! Lol i love your skin tones. I'd NEVER be able to make skins like those they are so realistic!
Test Subject
#128 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:32 PM
Over the last couple of years I've seen your exquisite work on many art websites that I also belong to, as well as keeping track of your personal site.

I think you're just awesome, and I really look up to you as an artistic role model! When I saw you come to this site, bringing such beautiful skins to my sims game, I was ecstatic. These creations are wonderful as always. Thanks for making this world a prettier place! (p.s.- pretty boys RULE!)
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:51 PM
Welcome back!! Of course we remember you!! You make gorgeous skins.. I'm sorry that life has been problematic for you, but it's totally understandable. We all have our ups & downs. I'm glad tho that you found your way back to Sims 2 and us, you were missed. Thank you for these beautiful skins, I love them! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#130 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:56 AM
Holy Heaven!!!! These are probably the best skins I've ever seen....amazing, completly amazing; hats of to you

Coffee + Muffin
Veggies + BBQ
Fish + Chips
Hot Chocolate + Movie....
Test Subject
#131 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:43 AM
Thank you Enayla, these are so gorgeous!

"It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the end..."
Scholar
#132 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:49 AM
I really think you make the most beautiful skins available. Thank you so much for your work!
Field Researcher
#133 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:52 AM
It's Great to be loved, huh? One CANNOT go to ANY catagory withut seeing your skins so glad you made new ones, Thank you so much, You are a talented artist. THe underwork is gorgeous. Often imitated, never duplicated. Enayla is back!

fred~paix~frieden~vrede~ειρήνη~pace~paz~мир~baris~scholem~paqe~shAnti~kalinaw~©M¥*~mir~rahu~malu~béke~paghidait~miers~armonie~PEACE
Visit Simpathetic.com for Sims 2 fashion, genetics and movies.You're gonna like it
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:14 AM
These are excellent, Enayla. :D

I am not surprised that these skins are Featured that quickly.

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Field Researcher
#135 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:48 PM
Thank you

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:02 PM Last edited by booba : 9th Aug 2006 at 4:26 PM.
I have plenty of your skins...they are very nice, not atomically correct. Are these correct? or are they barbies? Didn't see the question here, unless I overlooked it.

Administrator of Her Opinion
Instructor
#137 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:26 PM
Enayla, an accomplished artist such as yourself knows the power of her abilities; and although you must sometimes take a break from the canvas before the Muse that inspires you, consumes you, I am quite happy you have come out of your dormant phase with such exuberance and abundance.

You are one of the Living Treasures of the Sims creative community; and I hope you always realise that all of us who use your works in our game value your work as treasures.

I hope that your break has revitalised you and allowed you the necessary time to deal with all that real life needs; for, looking at your fan base on MTS2 alone, oh honey! You are going to need all the fuel reserves you can beg, borrow, or steal just to keep this mob happy!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#138 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:41 PM
Like we could ever forget you and your beautiful work! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the new skins. Gorgeous as usual.

Of course, I'm a regular visitor to your furiae site. I adore and admire all your work. Having your creations in the sims just makes it that much bettter.
Forum Resident
#139 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 7:45 PM
WOW welcome back!! Such lovely work too!! But don't apologize for RL always gets in the way! Once again, your skins are awe inspired! Thanks again, I favor cold light but those freckles on morning light are hot hot hot!!
:lovestruc

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#140 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:50 AM
My goddd

cool skin!!

Thanks! ^^
Test Subject
#141 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 7:24 PM
Welcome back, Enayla. How could I ever forgot you and your amanzing skins?? Big hugs for these great new skins! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#142 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 7:26 PM
I only use your skins!!! YOU ROCK!!!
Test Subject
#143 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:56 PM
hi, great great content you have!!... here and in furiae.com <-BTW what program you use to make that? it's absolutely amazing...

There are people that don't believe in something just because is out of THEIR reality...
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 12:02 AM
It's great to have you back!! Your skins are all so amazing and beautifully done! Thanks so much for creating such beautiful skins!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Instructor
#145 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 4:47 AM
Default Skin
Thank you.
Field Researcher
#146 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 6:13 PM
*is so very happy that Enayla is back*
other skintones (including mine) are just so blah compared to yours Enayla. Works out great that I decided to start over with my hoods *has been away from sims also*
Test Subject
#147 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 1:16 AM
YAY! *Hugs* I can't tell you how happy I am to see you back....and bringing gifts as well? You've just made me one happy girl.
Test Subject
#148 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 10:41 AM
wow. well cool. these are awsome. very talented. thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:10 AM
Im SO happy youre back! Youre my favourite creator and the owner of my favourite art site! Thanks so much for making the simming experience beautiful
Test Subject
#150 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:54 AM
woo theis geil
Page 6 of 8