Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 10:17 PM Last edited by napoleonwrasse : 25th Jun 2013 at 1:54 PM.
Default WCIF Kendrick Lamar Hair or Hair like these
I am looking for hair similar/same to the hair Kendrick Lamar has. Any help finding would be appreciated, thanks.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 1:53 PM
Or even any Sims 3 hairs similar to these:

Especially this one.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 2:27 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 4:03 PM
Thanks, but unfortunately there are no fade type haircuts on that list.

It's just odd how there are a ton of fades for sims 2, but sims 3 seems to be lacking.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by napoleonwrasse
Thanks, but unfortunately there are no fade type haircuts on that list.

It's just odd how there are a ton of fades for sims 2, but sims 3 seems to be lacking.

Chunkysims has a fade hairstyle.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 6:47 PM
also this thread is quite old, for everyone searching this kind of hairstyles i recommend checking the site hair for sims of colour + the connected ressource post as addition to the cstyles forum (Ethnic Hairs List) <= venusprincess already linked to

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 12:21 AM
This site has a lot of hair, clothes, ect. listed. I think you will find what you are looking for with all the suggestions.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 7:19 PM Last edited by shmovese : 21st Jul 2014 at 9:45 PM.
a hair was found in this thread http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=529078 that could suit the taste of people who visit this thread you know what i mean

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 5:31 PM
This hair and the hair on the right. also that blog has a tag for fades