Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 5:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions
Default Help adding skins (no not the scroll issue)
I'm running Sims 3 World Adventures and Ambitions. My game version is 0.2.0.104
All .package file have worked so far (installing in proper location/folder), but skins won't. Non default won't show up under the skin tone button and defaults won't work either. I tried deleting the cache files prior to launch, still no luck.

Do I need to update or is there any other work-around?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 8:30 AM
There's no version 0.2.0 - looks like you misread. Could you post your full basegame version (the one that starts 1.x)?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 11:07 AM
hmm, that's what shows when I hover over the icon.
What about 4.0.87.006001?

edit: Oh I see, I think..
Site Helper
#4 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 1:38 PM
Well, the current patch level for Base game is 1.34, so you are way behind. Patching probably couldn't hurt, other than making you have to fix or redownload all of your CC. (Anything made after patch level 1.24 is not likely to work in a game that stopped patching at that point or earlier. If it is an object, it could end up causing a fatal glitch in your game. They changed the way sims interact with things when pets came out.) I admit that I am not the one to advocate patching (As I'm one of the ones who stopped at 1.24 ) but if you have new CC that isn't working that might be why.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook