Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 11:24 AM
Default Another Sims2 Clean Installer Question
I want to upload a house but when I packaged it and viewed it with clean installer, Jlonier's Half wall plank in black didn't show up. Is it included in the lot? Obviously I will include a link to the profile but I want to be sure that the half wall is included.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 12:38 PM
If it's custom content and it doesn't show up in the Sims2Pack, then it's not there. You'll maybe have to include a link to it if you cannot get it to package up.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:20 PM Last edited by scampy1 : 15th Jun 2008 at 1:27 PM.
Thanks I will have to do that! The odd thing is when I got a empty lot and just put the half wall on it. Nothing showed up in Clean Installer but in the lot uploaded pic(in clean installer) it showed the half wall. But I will still link to the thread and profile.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 8:14 PM
That's probably because the lot snapshots are created based on what the lot actually appears like, whereas what is actually packaged depends on what game engine you are running.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 9:14 AM
Never knew that! You learn something new everyday!