Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:13 PM
Default [City Living] Neighbours complain about noise when there is no noise
I'm pretty sure it's a bug in the game, does anyone experience this too?

The neighbours in my game are irrational. I know what the game considers "noisy"= stereos, musical instruments, singing, woohooing, (and I guess also working out? but I'm not sure maybe it's the bug that makes my neighbours go ape shit every time my sim uses the treadmill).
it's annoying. I don't want families who are neighbours to be doomed to be sworn family enemies.
is there anything I can do to minimize the impact of this? I try to listen to their complaints but because they are so furious they just start yelling and fighting my sims. is there a mod to solve this, anything?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 6:08 PM
Ugh. It is annoying. Especially when my sim paints. Painting? yeah. It is definitely a bug.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 7:07 PM
Have you checked in Sims 4 downloads to see if they're a mod? If not sounds like they should be.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74
Have you checked in Sims 4 downloads to see if they're a mod? If not sounds like they should be.

I only have MC Command Center, newest version. could it be it? I don't know if it's safe removing this mod though.
Scholar
#5 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 12:34 AM
It's a bug and good news is, is that this one has been officially reported to EA, unlike 95% of the other bugs, that still remain unreported.