Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 10:26 PM
Default Faceless Randomnly Generated Sims
Hello, Ever since the last update (the one on December 12), My Randomly Generated Sims are appearing without faces, the teeth show, as well as the back of the head, I know this problem from not updated CienRoza's No EA Eyelashes, and I've Repaired my game, and did a Complete Reset of my Sims 4 Folder (in Documents).

I don't know whats wrong, especially since I removed CienRoza's mod from my mod folder after I noticed this bug, and it is still appearing.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 10:40 PM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 22nd Dec 2017 at 11:50 PM.
I was finding it only was occuring on randomly generated townies. You can only repair those townies manually, otherwise their faces will stay that way even after you've repaired the game and removed/updated the mod. Did you clear your cache as well? Not sure if you mentioned that.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
I was finding it only was occuring on randomly generated townies. You can only repair those townies manually, otherwise their faces will stay that way even after you've repaired the game and removed/updated the mod. Did you clear your cache as well? Not sure if you mentioned that.

Yes I cleared my cache before I Reset my Sims 4 Folder, it pretty much did nothing.

Edit: what File Do you mean by Clearing Caches.
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 10:04 PM
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php This explains what files to delete.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 3:04 PM
I actually discovered what Mod was the problem, it turned out to be the Fitness Control Mod by RoBurky., just to let you all know.
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Auronoi
I actually discovered what Mod was the problem, it turned out to be the Fitness Control Mod by RoBurky., just to let you all know.

How did you determine this?

I've been using that mod since it was released and I've never had faceless Sims generated. The only mod known to cause that problem is the No EA Eyelashes mod either from using an outdated version or running the Disable for Random batch fix from Sims 4 Studio on CAS custom content without removing the No EA Eyelashes mod first.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:51 PM
I removed it, and the Faces were back on randomly generated sims, again I said I didn't have Cienroza's mod in my Mods Folder, beleive me I've looked thru there I don't know how many times, plus EA Eyelashes are there, so i know that I don't have that mod.

Edit: I don't know if it was a Mod conflict, or even that the Batch Fix from S4Studio Bugged it, but It works now and I'm Happy.