Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject Forevermore
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:42 AM
Missing Walls In Neighborhood View
I built a nice looking house, and it was working fine. Then today all the walls were gone. The roof is still in the same place, and in the lot its ok. But the 1st and 2nd floor walls are gone, but only in Neighborhood View. Any help? Thanks.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:59 AM
See this thread and this thread.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject Forevermore
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2008 at 4:04 AM
But those are only one or two walls, mine are ALL walls. Here are some pics.
Screenshots
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:44 PM
Ah, ok, now I get it =) -- for me, "first floor" means upstairs. Your problem occurs on the ground floor too.

Right now I can't think of anything that would cause this .. hopefully someone else has an idea. But in any case, this is a visual glitch that only affects the lot impostor (neighbourhood view) -- it has nothing to do with the actual lot. Just to reassure you. I do understand that it bothers you -- I also find those glitchy lot impostors highly annoying (missing walls are not the only issue with them).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject Forevermore
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:15 PM
Well, I don't know what happened, but I loaded it today and it was fine! Whoo hooo!
Thank you so much for your help. :]
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies