Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 1:07 AM
Default Community lot problem [University]
I'm having a problem with a community lot I built. I made a small diner and at first it was working fine, but now the cook guy won't show up. I didn't change anything. Just all of the sudden, the next time I went there he didn't show up. Everyone else is there, the bar people, the coffee people, but no cook. I know that he leaves at a certain time at night and comes back later in the morning, but he doesn't show up at all anymore. Anyone know why?
Advertisement
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 10:05 AM
Hmmm this is the first I have heard of this happening. Have you tried going in and deleting the Uni stove and replacing it to see if the NPC will respawn? Not much help I know but it might work until we get more info on this if its a bug.

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 6:15 PM
I believe I have a similar problem. I created a grocery store/restaurant for my non-University Sims, and of course, included stoves. They don't do anything. I can't click on them, and there is (apparently) no one to cook on them. I had rather hoped for stoves the Sims themselves used, but if it has to be cook, that's alright, too.
Any info about this?
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies