Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 9:48 AM
I hate windows update!!

I was working on this beautiful mansion/manor house I had been working on it for 6 hours. I saved a few times just to be safe. However i forgot after my computer recovery a few weeks ago to changed he windows update settings and it restarted my computer i lost atleast 2 hours of work grrrrrrr. Im sooo mad.

The One The Only Peoinee
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#77 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peoinee
I hate windows update!!

I was working on this beautiful mansion/manor house I had been working on it for 6 hours. I saved a few times just to be safe. However i forgot after my computer recovery a few weeks ago to changed he windows update settings and it restarted my computer i lost atleast 2 hours of work grrrrrrr. Im sooo mad.

ooo yes, how annoying. That's partly why I have mine on manual updates (that and to avoid the irritating doing stuff without my permission thing).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
#78 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 2:40 PM
know who piss me off? insecure people. saying that someone belongs to you and that you belong to them is like saying you're both retarded...its equal, but in the wrong way.
(and dont get me started on how objectifying, dehumanizing, and disrespectful to human autonomy it is. nobody OWNS anybody, and unless its a charming couple of carry-on luggage bags, i do not see how it has proper context in this day and age. but then, most romantic drivel tends to be just that.... drivel. poorly thought out, poorly executed, poorly applied. a feeble attempt to deny what is glaringly obvious but unsettling to most: NOTHING in this life is permanent, not even your S.O.. now where is that monkey, i need to shoot something...)

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Mad Poster
#79 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 2:52 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 15th Dec 2011 at 4:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
know who piss me off? insecure people. saying that someone belongs to you and that you belong to them is like saying you're both retarded...its equal, but in the wrong way.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but do you support AIDs as in people should have continual affairs on their spouses and gain them? I hate long lasting relationships that suddenly degenerate for no real reason. I hate the idea that people are insecure if they need others. People do need others. What do you buy stuff from. Others. The idea that people are somehow strong if they have relationships with everybody hearkens back to the likes of Kirk, an unrealistic tv persona. Also amusingly the government both will own you and exist longer than your life. The idea that people.... eh, done venting. Get back to something else, byebye .

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Alchemist
#80 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KKiryu007Joker
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but do you support AIDs?

do you support elephants?
(no, really. what is that supposed to mean? do you mean, do i donate toward curing AIDS? do you mean, do i think AIDS is a good thing? are we talking AIDS the STD, or AIDS as in Almost Ideal Demand System? or American Institute for Decision Sciences? specify, if you really want an answer to that.)

I hate long lasting relationships that suddenly degenerate for no real reason. I hate the idea that people are insecure if they need others.

lol, nowhere in my post did i condemn people for "needing" others, or call anyone who feels they "need" people insecure. being insecure and depending on a person are completely different deals.
being insecure means having everything that others do in their relationship, but not feeling assured that they do.
depending on a person can mean anything from having to impress the boss at work to get a raise/promotion or being a child (literally).

People do need others. What do you buy stuff from. Others. The idea that people are somehow strong if they have relationships with everybody hearkens back to the likes of Kirk, an unrealistic tv persona. Also amusingly the government both will own you and exist longer than your life. The idea that people.... eh, done venting. Get back to something else, byebye .

again, nobody mentioned or is arguing those things. or promiscuity.

...are you trolling? i honestly cant tell, but it does seem like youve pulled the majority of these ideas out of the deepest crevasse you could find in your rear. byebye.

Mad Poster
#81 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 3:23 PM
You do support people needing others by unwillingly disagreeing with yourself. Thanks for endorsing my bye bye as well. Wuv you. Man are you talking about Twilight then, because it really didn't make much sense. And no, I was not trolling, I was venting because you endorse the deaths of monkeys.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Alchemist
#82 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 3:26 PM
You do support people needing others. Didn't take much for you to unwillingly disagree with yourself. Thanks for endorsing my bye bye as well. Wuv you.

....you make no sense. at all. i get the feeling you arent even reading my posts.
bye bye, troll. o_O

Mad Poster
#83 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 3:52 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 15th Dec 2011 at 4:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
....you make no sense. at all. i get the feeling you arent even reading my posts.
bye bye, troll. o_O

Yeah great (actually I think you were talking about your wife or S.O., so you must not like him or her too much {HOLY CRAP THAT'S THE MONKEY who told you they were supposed to love you, aagh you're possibly some lady with a pigeon holed husband<but on Deviant Art>!}). Now I'm going to vent about something else..... three trivial things I would like to vent about. Let's see, macaroni. I don't get it, every brand of macaroni never tastes like this one kind I remember eating a while ago. I can never find that one original cheesy kind I liked. Second off, the depiction of female characters in the new DC comics has made me hate DC comics forever. They took a very smart teenager girl superhero and turned her into a mindless boinking machine,and then began on a relentless mission to deface every character's personality while making them nasty. They also may have kicked out all female writers. The third trivial thing is this, I hate this crummy computer so much now. The crud just turns off every minute if it is not eating up electricity. Crud. I feel like getting two new computers just to replace it, because two is better than one after I compact this one. Of course if I do that, it cuts into my plant budget, because I really need the palm trees and cacti. Those are some trivial things I dislike. I'm tired and sleepy now.

Alchemist
#84 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 4:45 PM
Yeah great (actually I think you were talking about your wife or S.O., so you must not like him or her too much {HOLY CRAP THAT'S THE MONKEY who told you they were supposed to love you, aagh you're possibly some lady with a pigeon holed husband<but on Deviant Art>!}).

aww, youre cute when youre pulling more things out of your butt. *pinches cheek*

Second off, the depiction of female characters in the new DC comics has made me hate DC comics forever. They took a very smart teenager girl superhero and turned her into a mindless boinking machine,and then began on a relentless mission to deface every character's personality while making them nasty.

no no, shes "sexually liberated".... nevermind that even by her teammates, she's treated like some sort of alien blow-up doll. (poor, poor starfire.)

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#85 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 5:53 PM
SuicidiaParasidia/KKiryu007Joker - Please place each other on your ignore lists, or at least stop responding to each other. Enough already, seriously.

Hey look, giant purple mod text! I'd best pay attention!

This thread is for venting - if ya don't like what someone's venting about or you think their issues are stupid, then move on. Grumping, nitpicking, providing un-asked-for advice, or turning this thread into a giant wank over nonsense is not okay. You are not obligated to post anything, ever... that means quietly rolling your eyes to yourself if you dislike someone's rant, but not posting about it.. Please keep that in mind, and don't make us turn the hose on ya'll.
Mad Poster
#86 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 5:30 AM
Standing in Michael's tonight, I realized that I'm not gonna make it - I cannot hear Mele Kalikimaka or You Make It Feel Like Christmas ever again in what remains of my life and remain sane.
Scholar
#87 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 2:46 PM
Woke up, went back to bed, woke up and decided to skip school. This is a good thing (in the short term, of course). I'm also planning on skipping the 23rd and 24th, my birthday and Christmas eve because fuck that noise.

RESPONSIBILITY.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Mad Poster
#88 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 7:46 PM
Picky vent about my dad's girlfriend. I hate how she expects someone who dresses a certain way to act a certain way (I was wearing a black hoodie and she asked me what corner store I was robbing). I'll wear what I want, thanks.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Instructor
#89 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 11:04 PM
Bah! Went to the office christmas party. Everyone was supposed to bring a $10.00 gift to exhcange. I saw someone give away a cheap little cowboy toy that used to sit on my desk as a paperweight as a gift! Cheap bastards! IT was a total regift, since there is no two in the world like that thing! My friend got a t-shirt that had been given by a vendor- obviously not a ten dollar item.

Then, to make it all worse, they cheaped out. No tables. Everyone sat on fold out chairs, and listened to a bad band.... Then... there were a ton of sick people there... And now I have a cold! BAH!
Scholar
#90 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 7:41 AM
@SimsLover50 where I work people usually bring gaurds a gift or something for the holiday season. Shit everyone BUT me recieved two bottles of expsensive wine. I have been here for 3 years now and people still forget about me, or my shift. I do occasionaly appear during the day but they mistake me for my supervisor. My six foot one, blonde, big boobed, middle aged supervisor. I am five-foot four, brown-redish hair, no tatas, and still youngish. Some of our long term residents believe that there is no grave yard shift. Which does make sense why they feel they pay to much for us; They're forgetting a shift. It is not that you know I am being greedy, but you know, all I want for the holidays is for people to know I and my job exsist. It is more insulting to get something because they forgot and they are covering their hides, then getting nothing at all.

If my company would throw a work party it would only last an hour while lower employees gripe between each other. There would be no Christmas music in fear of it encouraging an uprising, and no gift giving because were all broke. The people in the higher ranks would be to scared to show because, well face it, were a company of unhappy, underpaid, digruntled employees.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Mad Poster
#91 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 12:04 PM
An effigy - I need an effigy. Or a voodoo doll. Maybe I can just make a paper doll. And then do what with it? I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want the ass to stop acting like the selfish jerk that he is! Grrrrrr! Maybe I can wish enlightenment on him. Wishing self awareness would be punishment enough. He'd have to see what a selfish ass he's been to everyone. Grrrrrr! Maybe a paper effigy would help. I could burn it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#92 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
An effigy - I need an effigy. Or a voodoo doll. Maybe I can just make a paper doll. And then do what with it? I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want the ass to stop acting like the selfish jerk that he is! Grrrrrr! Maybe I can wish enlightenment on him. Wishing self awareness would be punishment enough. He'd have to see what a selfish ass he's been to everyone. Grrrrrr! Maybe a paper effigy would help. I could burn it.

I make voodoo dolls-or so people say. I am strickly forbidden to make my sock dolls for they creep people the hell out. I say we all have a talent in life, mine I guess is making creepy voodoo sock dolls (non-intentional).

Remember being nice and pretending nothing is bothering you can annoy the fudge out of someone if they are intentionally doing this to get on your bad side.

Mad Poster
#93 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
Remember being nice and pretending nothing is bothering you can annoy the fudge out of someone if they are intentionally doing this to get on your bad side.

So true - something it took me a long time to learn (if not always put into practice).

Another deer tick stuck in me yesterday, the 3rd one this year - the pleasures of living in CT.
Mad Poster
#94 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 1:54 PM
I would love to see one of your sock dolls. Could you post a pic someplace? I just need a way to manage my feelings, maybe a sock doll would help.

Scholar
#95 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 2:08 PM

This is one of my first one and the only one i have a pic of. This is back from 2004 and the flash makes him a whole lot less creepier. Hope it makes your day VerDeTerre

Mad Poster
#96 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 2:12 PM

This is one of my first one and the only one i have a pic of. This is back from 2004 and the flash makes him a whole lot less creepier. Hope it makes your day VerDeTerre

That's cute! Why are you forbidden to make them? :lovestruc

Scholar
#97 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 2:19 PM
Me: :walks into the reciepients of one of my dolls and notices it is face down and something heavy placed on top: Don't you like what I made you?

Person: Yes.

Me: Then?

Person: Well first he flashed my mother when she walked in, then when I placed him on the shelf he ended up back down here and-

Me: And?

Person: And he keeps staring at me with those eyes. F- the thing doesn't have a mouth. :person whipsering: I am afraid it's going to kill me.

Me: Oh.

Person: DOn't you make anymore.

Few hours later me logging in online and repeating the story.

Person2: Well I am glad I wasn't the one to tell you. Swear your dolls looks like voodoo dolls and are scarier then chucky.

Edit-

Should note I learned from my German/Welch grandmother that there are two things that can make a painting or a doll posessed or haunted. Put a face on a person that is far back in the painting, and make a doll without a mouth.

Mad Poster
#98 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 2:23 PM
Either the doll is really cute, or I find scary things cute. What can I say? It's cute. :lovestruc

Instructor
#99 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 3:44 PM

I agree! Totally cute! And well made too. You have talent.
Mad Poster
#100 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 6:03 PM
That's wonderful! I love your sock doll! Yes, you did make my day - Thank you!

Locked thread | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: Please use the new thread!
Page 4 of 47