Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:53 PM
Sounds fair enogh, I will stick to rar format then. Thanks for answering my question!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#27 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:08 PM
I've started using rar a lot too - mostly because I found a load of files on my PC that were 13 KB in package format and 20KB once zipped - duh... (and yes, I did virus-scan them)

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 3:23 PM
I upload a file but after, ppl can't download it.. What happenned? oh and by the way, am I able to modify my post? if yes how?

I'm a Von Dutch fan ... althought, i just LOVE CONVERSE!!!
If you've got any items of those marks, PM me!!
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#29 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 4:31 PM Last edited by tkdjunkie : 5th Nov 2005 at 4:36 PM.
When you upload certain kinds of downloads, they go into a moderation queue. While they are in the queue, no edits can be made to your post, and nobody can download (or even see) your thread.

If the upload is approved, the uploader would receive a PM confirmation, and then it appears in the downloads section so that people can download it. If it isn't approved, then the uploader would receive a PM stating why.

The Creator Guidelines explain how to get an upload approved. All uploads on this site must conform to those guidelines in order to be approved for posting.

Once your upload is approved and posted in the Downloads forum, you can edit your post by clicking "Edit Post". (If you're using the standard downloads forum view, look for white print below the text of your initial post). You can also change your attachments, and set your favorite screenshot as the "Default" so that it appears in the forum preview.

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
#30 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 8:57 PM
how do you even make clothes, houses, ect. please help
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 3:49 PM
i just want to put up a pic so someone can know what i want. no one is looking at my requests.

walk beside me an just be my friend
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 2:26 AM
Tiggery- thanks I'd completly forgotten about the community site. Sorry to bother.

Blessed Be!
Merry Meet,
and Merry Part,
and Merry Meet again!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 2:27 AM
Please post any problems about uplaoding in the site issues forum.
If youd like to learn to create please browse our tutorials section.
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 11:34 PM
i recently up load some adult stuffs and i know i need the MT2, please help how i can get it, i am over 18 years old
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 11:42 PM
go in your edit profile go where it says adult content check that box. once you do that. you can go in the adult downloads.

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 11:45 PM
i did want i was suppose to do. i went to sight issues. and i posted my problem. and i'm praying real hard that it's in the right one.

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 2:55 AM
Is there a place to see if our uploads are in que? Typically how long does it take to get accepted or rejected? With my clothes it took a couple hours, but my house I uploaded at the same time, I haven't heard back on at all.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 11:53 PM
Hello!

I haven't uploaded anything before and someone asked if I could share a Sim. How do you package a Sim from the game that has been created in CAS and not created in Body Shop??? :hmm:

I honestly do not know how to do this.

I have Sim PE and I dabbled with that but I am clueless.

Would appreciate any advice!

Thank you! :D
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 11:56 PM
I wrote a tutorial if you search the sim customization area of the tutorial section.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:00 AM
Thank you LyricLee!

I will run over and check it out now!
Page 2 of 2