Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 12:16 PM
Default WCIF a mod to keep out nuisance sims?
I keep using the simblender to Teleport/Clear off cheerleaders, llamas and cowpersons who come running onto my university residences, to cheer again and again, or to irritate my students, or to monopolise their computers. I like it quiet, peaceful; their continual racket gets on my nerves. Does anyone know of a hack that will stop them turning up?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 12:53 PM
The visitor controller?
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=17.0
On the page it says you can ban certain npc's.
Quote:
Major Features:

Ban certain NPCs. The NPCs available to ban are:
The special Uni NPCs, the professors, cheerleaders, cow & llama mascots, coaches, & streakers.
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 1:11 PM
The visitor controller would work. You get to configure it per lot, so if there's one lot that you really enjoy them on, you can allow them.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 5:38 PM Last edited by music2ologist : 20th Nov 2016 at 8:48 PM.
Thanks, everyone! I knew it existed, but couldn't hit on a tag that would nail it. Now it is mine, and I'm off to try it out.

[Edit] by the way, after I installed the new hack, every single inhabitant of the university was reset. Sleepers were standing by their beds, eaters were standing beside their chairs, and students who were supposed to be at class were standing beside their dorms. It was not disastrous, but I had at least 71 adjustments to make. Still worth it, to have no more raucous cheering.
[More edit] Oh, and another weird event: all the Secret Society members have stopped wearing their uniforms. It's a good thing I know all their faces by now.