Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 6:00 PM
Default Larger households mod
Hi!
So, I've made a large family and I'd like to move a sim in. But the larger households mod I've been using suddenly (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=250640) suddenly stopped working. I tried few other mods I found by googling, but nether did those work, so if anyone knows larger households mod, that works, I'd be so happy. I'm playing TS2 UC and I don't have any mods, that change gameplay.
Thanks! :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 6:25 PM
I use @BoilingOil 's Unlimited Sims,. Works very well.

You probably already know this, but for anyone who stumbles on this thread, add this to userstartup.cheat if you want to be able to merge households from neighborhood view:

Code:
uintProp maxTotalSims 50
uintProp maxTotalHumans 35
uintProp maxTotalPets 15

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 6:47 PM
Actually, there is no need to have maxTotalHumans and maxTotalPets add up to exactly maxTotalSims.
The EA settings don't do that either. They say
Code:
uintprop maxTotalSims 10
uintprop maxTotalHumans 8
uintprop maxTotalPets 6

Which means that you can have no more than 8 humans, and no more than 6 pets, but the grand total must not exceed 10.

So if you want, you can give yourself more freedom by using settings like
Code:
uintprop maxTotalSims 200
uintprop maxTotalHumans 200
uintprop maxTotalPets 199

Which means that you could have either 200 human sims, or one sim and 199 pets, or any combo in between that adds up to 200.
And any other set of numbers is also ok.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 7:08 PM
Works flawlessly, thank you so much! Not sure what was wrong but it really doesn't matter, my sims are living happily under the same roof.
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 7:22 PM
I'm glad we could help, @The_Plumbot