Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3001 Old 12th Apr 2024 at 9:24 PM
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3002 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Another dark and damp night. Do you play vampires?

Actually no. I'm trying to figure out who could fit becoming a vampire in one of my neighbourhoods, but I also am a little scared that they're going to be a struggle to play
If you do or anyone else do, got any tips? :P
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3003 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by L0v15a
Actually no. I'm trying to figure out who could fit becoming a vampire in one of my neighbourhoods, but I also am a little scared that they're going to be a struggle to play
If you do or anyone else do, got any tips? :P

I always make sure they have a basement to live in, and if you can get them to work at home or else jobs that have night shift it's easier. They are difficult to play in apartments, because they have a habit of burning to death in the sun when the landlord brings pizza!
Mad Poster
#3004 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I always make sure they have a basement to live in, and if you can get them to work at home or else jobs that have night shift it's easier. They are difficult to play in apartments, because they have a habit of burning to death in the sun when the landlord brings pizza!

Vampires love pizza! It's a fact!
Forum Resident
#3005 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 2:43 PM
Bonuses so that needs decrease more slowly also make a difference xD
Page 121 of 121