Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 11:23 PM
Default WCIF Jon Snow-Arya Stark
so... i'm dying here. I've found not one but THREE perfect Jon Snow sims, but none of them are up for download. I've tried contacting the creators about it, but I'm still looking for alternatives!

I'm also looking for a Arya Stark.

uugh, i was searching for those exact sims for sims 4 and found good looking sims 3 ones in the results, and now that I'm trying to find them for sims 3 I keep finding sims 4 ones!!

Sorry for my English!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 2:54 PM
I made an Arya Stark sim, would you like it?

(pic on the left was what I started from, ignore it)

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 3:17 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 30th Jul 2016 at 3:50 PM.
Jon Snow - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=8626980 or here
Unfortunately, I don't know where to find Arya..there is some people who made decent versions of her, but they don't share...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 5:18 AM
@sweetdevil
ooh, that looks nice, but I'd rather have Arya as a teen or young adult.

@Nemiga
OMG. That is one of the jon snow's I was interested in! I just couldn't find it in the original site! thank you so much!

Sorry for my English!