Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 4:16 AM
As a kid and up until I was in my early-mid 20s, I'd trick or treat.

But Halloween became scarier for me in 2012: That exact date, my former ARNP, Dr. White (a nice lady, but was outside my traveling network.), said there was a high unlikelihood I would not be able to bear children due to PCOS, a condition that warps women's bodies inside and out, but the main symptom was the fact I had cysts on my ovaries.

It was a shame for me, because, although I had a child-hating rough patch in my life, around 2011, I really wanted kids, so I have someone to talk to when no one else would and have students who can uphold the family honor of my family (We're Irish and heritage means a buttload of significance to our culture, so supernatural creatures are a bonus, which Halloween was a repurposed-by-Catholic-Church holiday by Celtic ancestors trading the bonfires of Samhain (pronounced sow-enn) and repurposing it to be the lead up to All Saints Day and All Souls Day) and even share in the cartoons I watched when I was a little girl.

Either way, we stay inside on Halloween Night as family tradition states that if we're out at midnight, we could be spirited away.

Still, free candy and an excuse to dress as your inner demons is always fun.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Page 2 of 2