Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 2:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
No Community Lot Names...???
Hello there,
just installed Ambitions for the first time and now I'm pretty confused. I've started Twinbrook and first thing that came to my eyes is that not all, but most of the community lots are simply called "Community Lot". No name like Medical Center, Diner, School or whatsoever. Is that normal in Twinbrook? Because the communities in my other simlish worlds have their names like they should.

Help is much appreciated.
Thank you.

I apologize for my potential wrong English and the lousy grammar.
Thank you. (^.^)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 5:40 AM
That is not normal, each community lot should have its own name as other worlds do. If your other worlds work ok, was there any kind of bug/glitch when installing Ambitions?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 9:50 AM
I think it's an issue with Twinbrooks. Although I seem to remember that they had names in the beginning these disappeared years ago. I have had Ambitions installed on three different systems since then and none show the names of the lots anymore.