Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:55 AM
*looks at daluved1's location for first time*
*screams and runs to backyard to look under porch*
LIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Kiddinggggggggggggggggggggggggg or amiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
No typos dere.
Nope, no tyops. =]

You woked up at 8 PM?????????? Wowza.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:57 AM
I know how you feel.

I like how this religious section turned into waking on computers and sleep

God watch you as you play sims! And you go to hell if you don't have your eight hours of sleep. There, now it's back to religion.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mother Function
retired moderator
#78 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:58 AM
OMG must...have...freezy pop!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Instructor
#79 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:00 AM
The band?

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#80 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:00 AM
OMGWTFBBQ I want one too sigh.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mother Function
retired moderator
#81 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:01 AM
No the edible frozen goodness...there's nothing like system of a down and freezy pops at 4am.

Instructor
#82 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:02 AM
what happened to Pes? I'd wish he'd come back, so many girls in here for some reason! *ditsy stare*

My city =D
Mother Function
retired moderator
#83 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:05 AM
Your humpy dragon makes me want to play Super Mario World....

Mad Poster
#84 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:05 AM
*stares at Elice*
Elice. *slow voice* This. Is. Called. Da Girls Club. Do you now know why there is no guys?

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#85 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elice
what happened to Pes? I'd wish he'd come back, so many girls in here for some reason! *ditsy stare*

Pes realized we were onto her... and promptly flew...fleed?.. flew.. fled. Yes, fled.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#86 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:08 AM
flee, fly, flew, flaw...

Instructor
#87 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:08 AM
That doesn't mean anything! Like, totally a boob fest in here!

My city =D
Mad Poster
#88 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:11 AM
*stares at Elice again with the same look often given to her*
O.O

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#89 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:45 PM
I am a full-blooded atheist and a diehard liberal, and nothing could change my mind, but I think I've had a better opportunity at establishing my own religious and political ideology than most people. It's because of the household I come from- my mom is a devout conservative Catholic, and my dad is a libertarian atheist. They get along wonderfully, but it certainly creates stimulating debate at the dinner table, and so I've had a lifelong opportunity to flex that muscle and be exposed to both perspectives. I am what I am because it makes the most sense to me, not because my parents foisted it on me.

There's nothing spiritual about me. I believe in logic, in science, in rationalism, in what I can see, in people. But I think that, as a writer and a waxingly romantic one, at that, I am able to see the innate beauty in everyday things that most people ascribe to religion. To me, God is a fairytale invented by primitive humans trying to explain the world's mysteries, but now that we can explain them, he is nothing but an outdated necessity, not unlike a vestigial organ. I don't hate religion, but it's not my thing. What I hate are people who look down on me for being irreligious- it doesn't mean that I'm immoral or that my life is hopelessly empty, and I'm a helluva lot more well-behaved and compassionate than numerous religious people I know.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#90 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:36 AM
Well put, I agree, I'm just too damn lazy to type it out!

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#91 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 4:34 AM
Born and raised Catholic - Go to a Catholic Highschool, however I am agnostic, with no intention of changing my views.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:42 AM
some of my family are either baptist or christen or whatever. I just go with the moment...
I think that even if you either dont believe, do believe, or if you turn your back on god that you have a purpose for living and breathing. I will admit that I dont know my purpose and have douted my life and thinking that "hay, I have no reason to live". We might go through life without knowing that you have or havent completed your reason for living. I have maybe helped some people but that may just be my nature... to help... but I have a feeling that my purpose have been fufilled.

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Field Researcher
#93 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:06 AM
I believe in God..Up to a point.
I don't believe in prayer, it never, never ever, never works. For me, anyways.
I don't believe that we will be magically popped into heaven when God decides to end the world.
I don't believe that Jesus is the literal Son of God.
I don't believe that in heaven we get new bodies.

I DO believe that:
Jesus was a real man.
The bible may have been rewritten, but still holds many of the first values.
There is no way to prove God/Jesus/Angels/ETC. exist, but in our hearts.

I have no more else to say. You asked my beliefs, and there they are
Forum Resident
#94 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:02 AM
I was raised Christian, and up until recently would have called myself a Christian, but now I just don't know.

I don't like organized religion. I don't like being preached at. I do believe the Bible was raped so much it isn't even close to it's original form anymore.

I can see why people would believe in a God, but I am questioning whether I do or not. I have a bit of an issue though, because of how I was raised I feel guilt for not considering myself a Christian. It was so ingrained into my brain that sometimes I feel like I really must be going to hell for not having Christian beliefs....which really makes no sense if you think about it.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:04 AM
Oh, do not feel guilty, ktbcca.
You can believe whatever you want
I don't think someone is going to pack you in a box for having an opinion against your family.

Call me Camila :)

To be married, October 12th, 2009 :)

Hands off my cookie!
Forum Resident
#96 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:19 AM
Thanks Camila, I really do try not to feel guilty but it's kind of how I am. I feel guilty about the littlest things and sometimes I can't stop thinking about them for days.
Mad Poster
#97 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:32 AM
I do too
Ah well, life goes on

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#98 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:28 AM
We are catholic. I was raised catholic like my father. But all that said we don't go to church, pray at all (except for school, I go to a private school) or speak about religion.

In all honesty I don't believe in God or Jesus. I do think there is a sort of higher power but an old creeper watching me in the sky? Nu-uh.

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Scholar
#99 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:13 PM
Still love the dino, tashi

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.

Page 4 of 4