Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Site Helper
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 1:40 PM
Default What are your plans for the holidays?
Most of you already know mine. I'm going to be having brain surgery. (I had to cut my braid off to get ready, so I don't look like my picture anymore. And apparently my anemia is back, so I have a nice red plastic bracelet I have to wear in case they decide I need more blood before the surgery.)

But the hospital does have internet access, so I might be able to be back online after I get out of intensive care. Assuming, of course, that they don't put the iv in my elbow where I end up blocking the flow and setting off alarms every time I bend my arm.

(I discovered that when I was in with what they thought might be pneumonia but which turned out to be bronchitis last week.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 2:37 PM
Do what I do daily.

D= Awww, Ghost! *huggles*

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:30 PM Last edited by 403880 : 16th Dec 2009 at 8:31 PM. Reason: Double "my"
I'm spendng every sec I have, not including opinging presents on my computer.
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 12:00 AM
*huggles ghost*

I have a small party to go to on Monday and that's about it.
Otherwise it's just what I do every other day... I'm not even looking forward to Christmas which is a little sad...

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 9:35 AM
Good luck Ghost! Hope things go alright for you. : :

I've gone on Christmas Break today, but the morning and afternoon was a little dreary (and rainy, and windy, at the beach. The horror!), but everything is a-ok now!

I'm not really planning to do anything for the holidays. I'm gonna start exercising again, I'm spending a -lot- of time at home, too. ::

BRENDON! Don't say that! Christmas is ALWAYS something to look forward to! The food! The presents! The food! ::

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Alchemist
#6 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 3:06 AM
that's Christmas for all the wrong reasons, what about the birth of Sante Clause.
If we have a Christmas lunch, I have to cook it apparently, cause mum isn't, so I doubt that will happen.
I DO get clothes though, and I get to clothes shopping, so that's always fun. .

Alchemist
#7 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 3:13 AM
Hmmm...
2 family gatherings, one for mums side and one dads. Mums side is chrissy day and will be bearable i guess, my cousin's only half evil, but then dads side on the day after boxing day... ugh.
Oh, and i plan on getting an iPod touch from my parents, and if not that then some other great surprise *coughgimmeanewharddrivecough* and then using it for the rest of the holidays.
Heh, i dont start the next year of school untill the 1st of Feb!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 3:41 AM
lol, we don't start again until the 17th of February. I suppose that's because you went on break a week before us. (You're a mainlandie, aren't you?)

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 5:00 AM

I start on the 27th of January

I have an iPod touch too, it's great! Though it's not big enough to fit all my music on it...

Banned
#10 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 6:11 AM
I have a really shiny green nano. With a camera. Envy me!

I'm going to see my family back in BC and get their forgiveness. That's probably because we're too poor to give anything but emotions.
Alchemist
#11 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 12:22 PM
*envy's MJ* though that's even smaller than my touch.

what's BC?

Site Helper
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 6:34 PM
I believe that would be British Columbia?

*thanks everyone for the huggles*

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Alchemist
#13 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 3:53 AM
ahhh that would make sense.

And no problem. I hope it all goes alright.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 8:29 PM
I'm home from the hospital now, and looking like the Bride of Frankenstein.

I have a staple remover that I need to take to the doctor's office a week from Monday and have him take my staples out. This seems a bit surreal on so many levels....

Mad Poster
#15 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 3:30 PM
Yes, it does. (I am unsure whether to put or )

well, my Christmas was enjoyable. This is the longest Christmas break we've had in a long time, so it's kinda nice to get a break from school. I'm not planning much for the rest of break, mostly just working on sims. :P

Glad to hear the surgery went well.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Alchemist
#16 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 1:28 AM
I'm also very glad to hear the surgery went well.

I've already had a month off school, and another month left, I'm starting to get sooo bored. Though I agree, it's always nice to get a break from school.