Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 2:24 AM Last edited by maroontourniquet : 1st Aug 2014 at 4:52 AM.
I've been a member for ~5 years (EDIT: 6 YEARS actually) and I have not even posted here yet. So, hi!
It's hilarious, right?

But I have ModTheSims to thank for all that beautiful CC I had for Sims 2 and Sims 3. And for that, I think it's time to make myself active here.

Hi everyone, I'm maroontourniquet (will use my actual username instead lol). I chose that name during my "goth" phase back in high school. Right now I'm a graphic artist from Manila. I've been playing The Sims for 7 years, starting from the original game to The SIms 3. Aside from Sims 3, I love donuts, pizza, movies, racing games, The Avengers, Star Wars, Game of Thrones and other nerdy action adventure franchises.

I'm gonna post my legacy soon in the proper forum. I hope you guys will read and enjoy it!
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 2:55 AM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I added the vampire part to my username during my goth phase as well hehe. I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I added the vampire part to my username during my goth phase as well hehe. I hope you have a nice stay

Hi vampire_aninyosaloh!

I'd like to correct my title. I was a member since 2008, so...6 YEAR MEMBERSHIP!
Banned
#4 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 11:55 AM
Aloha, ma'am.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 11:31 PM
Hey there maroontourniquet, welcome to Mod The Sims. I hope you enjoy your stay

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam