Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 12:40 AM
Default A Cool Mod Proposal
I'll be a little direct. There are Sims, Pets, among other things that we sometimes get sick of being in the active family. I do not know if it exists (if exist please let me know) but it would be cool a mod that you could keep sims, pets, among other playable characters in the inventory. Example: I have a unicorn in Appaloosa, I want to move to Bridgeport or Island Paradise but I do not want to have it in the active family for a while, but I want to continue having it.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 5:05 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=559 (Sims 3 WCIF) is probably a better place to post this. Although if you are asking for someone to make it, that would be a request, and the site policy does not allow requests to be posted. There is a list of creators who take requests by PM, but this would be a script mod and there weren't any script modders on the list the last time I looked at it. Your best bet is to hope that someone has made a mod like that and you can be linked to it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook