Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Yeah. I played MySims back in the day.

It's basically The Sims' answer to Animal Crossing. (some of the outfits and hair were the same as TS2 but stylized) & there propably should've been a MySims 2.

there was an entire series of six games :P
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
Little item: Essence... It's called essence, and every character has a preffered essence taste. But it's basically only texture you apply to object. You also have blueprints for objects, you build objects, relationships, houses and you unlock new areas with new types of essence, all by getting reputation points (XP basically). You can fish the essence, grow essence on a tree (or by cutting tree). You can mine the essence or get it from socializing. You can also build your own house and workshop. Once the town is full, you have bascally done everything the game has on offer, but you can still roleplay from time to time. The game's main focus, however, was the online part, which would hold it alive for who knows how long, if it wasn't for EA always shutting down servers. I'm wondering if it can be modded to be played online again, if it already hasn't been.

Yes! Essence. It's been a while since I've played it.
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 6:05 PM
All I remember from MySims are a lot of trees. I had MySims Racing too which I thought was pretty fun.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 2:59 AM Last edited by Averex : 1st Jan 2017 at 5:20 AM.
They kind of seemed like EA's version of Animal Crossing if you ask me. I know it's not exactly like it, but there are some striking similarities. I'm assuming that they just kind of stopped making them due to sales losses. But yeah, I had several of them. I had the original game, MySims Party, and MySims Racing for the Wii.

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
#30 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 4:07 AM
More like EA's version of Harvest Moon.

I have the DS one and I CANNOT figure out how to fish and I CANNOT figure out how to play ball. And the walking speed is lucdacrisly slow.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
More like EA's version of Harvest Moon.

True. Might be a hybrid of both lol

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Page 2 of 2