Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 10:25 PM
Default Converting a TS4 outfit to TS2
Is it possible to convert TS4 clothes to TS2?

If yes, could someone explain how to do this, please?
I have converted outfits to different age groups and added pregnant morphs to outfits before but I'm not sure about this project though.

I once tried to convert a TS3 clothing to TS2 but I failed so I gave up. I decided to try the same again but this time with TS4.

Anyway, could someone help me, please?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:14 AM
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:38 PM
I'm still looking for a tutorial
I want to convert a PJ outfit in TS2. I'm not looking for existing conversions.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Scholar
#4 Old 26th May 2015 at 5:21 AM
The Sims 4 uses the same joints (largely) and the same skeleton as The Sims 3, so you should be able to follow an existing tutorial for converting clothing from that game. You'll just need to use Cmar's CASTools for TS4 to convert the TS4 meshes into the MS3D or S3GEOM formats beforehand, since we have no plugin for directly reading TS4 meshes yet. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !