Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:02 AM
Default The Foster Child Challenge
Backstory
You have a perfect family with a mom a dad and one child. You live in a small town in a nice cozy little home in the suberbs. You live the perfect life. At least that is what other people see. Behind closed doors, your father is a lazy, mean spirited, abusive drunk. He abuses your loving and caring mother and you. One day your dad goes a little 2 far and kills you mom. Now the one person in the world who loved you and did everything for you is gone. Your father is arrested and you are put in the foster system.

Rules
.Make a mother, a father and a child (boy or girl)
. Live in a small town
. Buy a nice home
. Make mom have nice, loving traits
. Make dad have mean, and bad traits
. Make child have any traits you wish but when they turn into teens you have to turn them into rebals
. Make relationship with mom highest
. After one week of living with your parents make your mother die (use cheets to kill her or just kill her buy drowning her or make a house fire while everyone is out)
. Make child move into a random house
. Child has to keep changing housholds offten (the longest time in one house is a week)

Option Time
Now you can either keep doing this until she is a teenager and you can have her runaway to be out of the system (if you do this you will have to follow the runaway teen challenge rules from that point on) or you can continue this until you are a young adult and you will be forced to move out (when you move out the home must me a simple, ratty looking home. If you dont have enough money then you will have to buy a sleeping bag or tent and buy and empty plot of land and be homeless until you can afford to buy or build a home)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 4:35 PM
I like the sound of this. I am going to try it out.